Chapter 9

Please note: this chapter contains a sex scene (masturbation smut), please skip the part surrounded by '----' if that offends you.  

Walking back into his house and switching on the kettle Louis saw the script on the table and realised he hadn't even looked at it yet. He called the staff team and requested a takeaway pizza for dinner, not fancying anything home-cooked. Sitting down with a cup of tea he started to read it, frowning at the prepared answers the PR team had written. By way of old habits, he grabbed a pen and started to make notes, amending the text to make it sound more like something he'd say and crossing out the lies and bullshit that he could not say in good conscience, writing the truth in its place. When he was finished making notes, he read through the script again – happy with what he'd written. He put on the TV and absent-mindedly flicked through the guide, eventually settling on an old episode of South Park. The doorbell rang, and he went to collect the pizza from one of the security guards who'd gone to collect it for him and sat munching the pepperoni and ham pizza and laughing at the cartoon.

After he'd finished the pizza Louis stretched and picked up his phone to check the time. Seeing that it was almost 10 he decided to try and get an early night, knowing he'd have to be up at the crack of dawn the next day for the interview. Heading upstairs, he brushed his teeth, pulled his clothes off and got into bed. Once in bed, he felt wide awake, the bed felt cold and too big. Louis suddenly felt very small, very young and very alone. He realised that he hadn't slept without Emma next to him for months and his stomach sank in despair. He sighed and reached for the lube in the bedside table, figuring that if he tossed himself off he might be able to drift to sleep with orgasm induced lethargy.

----------

Slicking up his fingers with the silk-like lube, Louis began to palm his soft cock, feeling the blood rush downstairs at the stimulation. Within seconds he had a semi, and after a minute or so his dick was fully hard. Pulling his foreskin back and caressing the sensitive slit of the head with his slick fingers, he started to slide the foreskin back and forward over the end of his engorged cock. He wrapped his small fingers around the wide shaft pumping up and down, skin prickling and his feet curling in pleasure. Images flickered through his mind of past lovers like a montage; breasts swaying as they rode him; eyes looking up at him while they swallowed his prick; that one girl with the soft dimples in her back that had allowed him to fuck her up the arse. Louis moved his hand faster and faster across his length, lowering the other to tug at his ball sack, huffing with frustration when nothing seemed to be able to push him over the edge into orgasm.

Squeezing another pump of lube onto his fingers, Louis moved his hand lower, rolling on his side and stretching his shoulder to get the angle right, before gently circling a finger around his hole. It was rare for Louis to resort to this, but needs must if he ever wanted to get some sleep. It was something he hadn't discovered until a few years ago when an ex fuck-buddy had pushed the tip of her finger into his arsehole while sucking him off, and he'd emptied himself down her throat so hard he'd seen stars. Probing the puckered entrance with his index finger he groaned as he slid it inside up to the second knuckle. His hand was now a blur over his cock, while he thrust his finger in and out of his anus. He paused briefly when he added a second finger, body unused to the stretch, but loving the burning sensation it gave him. His skin shone with sweat as he curled his fingers inside him, desperately trying to reach his prostate from the difficult angle, and then finally he managed to hit the magic bundle of nerves and his whole body jerked as his senses exploded and his cock spurted out four long blasts of come while Louis babbled nonsense into his pillow.

Louis eventually came back to his senses, body limp and soft from his orgasm, his shoulder aching from the effort of contorting it to get a decent angle for his fingers. He rolled forward and reached off the side of the bed for his discarded boxers, using them to wipe the muck and lube off his fingers and the come from his stomach before throwing them on the floor and finally sated, settling down to go to sleep. Within a few moments he had nodded off, curled into the foetal position, with one pillow under his head and the other cradled in his arms.