Chapter 22

Louis woke up early, feeling content and warm in Harry's embrace, his back pressed tight to Harry's chest, Harry's knees behind his own and arms wrapped around him to hold him close. His head pounded from the wine he'd drunk the night before the fogginess of sleep cleared and he froze as he became aware of Harry's hard cock against his arse. Harry snored, obviously still asleep as he unconsciously thrusted lightly against Louis, two thin pairs of boxers the only separation between hard cock and soft round arse. His hangover forgotten, Louis forced himself to relax, to remember that Harry was only doing this because he was asleep, knowing Harry would be horrified if he was aware of what his body was doing in his sleep.

Louis bit his fist to stifle a moan as Harry gently rutted against him, not wanting to wake the younger man up in case he stopped; not brave enough to reach down and touch his own hard cock aching and dripping in his pants. Louis felt fuzzy with arousal and became pliant, shifting his arse slightly to give Harry a better angle. For the first time in his life Louis wondered what it would be like to have a cock in his arse, in his mouth. Harry's cock in his mouth and up his arse.

A minute or two later, so hard it hurt, so close to coming in his pants untouched, Louis heard Harry wake up with a gasp. He immediately pretended to be asleep to save Harry from embarrassment, before hearing Harry hiss, "Shit" behind him. He felt Harry gently shimmy his hips back, almost doubling over as he straightened his legs to keep his chest and feet where they were, until his cock was no longer in contact with Louis' arse and Louis could have cried at the loss of contact. Louis concentrated on his breathing trying desperately to appear asleep, trying to get the blood to drain from his own aching cock. After a few minutes Louis' cock had softened sufficiently to be safe enough for him to 'wake up' and he did so, turning to cuddle Harry, draping an arm over him and looking up sleepily to peek at Harry through his lashes, noticing that Harry's cheeks were a little pink and that his breath had hitched.

Louis mumbled, "Morning Hazza" and snuggled his face into Harry's hard flat chest, adding sheepishly "Sorry for being a drunkard last night". Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair and dropped a kiss to the top of his head as he murmured, "You were adorable". Louis blushed into Harry's chest and whispered, "Thank you for staying with me", blushing further with the biggest, goofiest smile on his face when he heard Harry reply softly, "I'd do anything for you Loubear".

They lay in silence cuddling for a while until Harry's alarm went off, Louis blinked confused at Harry until Harry laughed and said, "Show edit today, remember babe?", Louis nodded, working out that it must be Wednesday. They got up, taking it in turns to shower, neither bothering to wash their long hair, each pulling their hair into buns. Louis pulled some clothes from his wardrobe and dressed while Harry showered, and then ran downstairs before he could see Harry come out of the shower, knowing that he could not have been able to cope with seeing Harry come out of the shower all dripping and wet; rivulets of water running down his hard abs over that butterfly tattoo, especially after having been so frustrated and horny this morning.

Louis had made tea and toast for the two of them by the time Harry came downstairs, wearing his jeans from last night along with one of Louis' jumpers which was baggy on the body and too short in the arms, the sleeves creeping up to expose his wrists. Harry tugged on the sleeves, frowning a little as he said, "I borrowed a few bits, hope that's okay". Louis nodded numbly as he took in the sight of Harry wearing his jumper, his breath hitching as Harry reached up to grab some jam from the cupboard and the too-small jumper exposed a strip of skin above his low riding jeans, revealing his fern tattoos.

They ate their breakfast chatting amiably until Melanie knocked on the front door, and let herself in. She raised an eyebrow but didn't mention it when she saw Harry was there, making Louis flush again. She said hello brightly before asking if they were ready to go see the first edit. They nodded, and Melanie asked Harry if Sally, his manager, knew he was here, Harry then took a turn to blush as he realised she was probably at his house and wondering where he was.