Chapter 43

The couple woke lazily in the morning, at some point in the night having wriggled under the covers to keep warm. The room still had the fragrance of crushed rose petals and the candles burnt down, having extinguished themselves while the men slept. Harry's eyes crinkled as he smiled at Louis, waking him properly with a kiss before cheekily smirking, "Didn't realise you were the type to put out on a first date". Louis let out a delighted laugh and replied, "What can I say love, I really am a cockslut!" Harry joined his lover's laugh and kissed him again, lightly saying, "As long as you're my cock slut".

Louis smiled softly, suddenly serious as he replied, "Always yours Harry, only yours." Harry's heart burst with love for Louis and he kissed him thoroughly with delight, their morning hardness pressing against each other. Harry reluctantly pulled away from Louis, knowing he would be sore this morning, but Louis pouted and brought him back closer, whimpering, "Please". Harry reached for the lube and slicked his palm up before capturing both of their lengths in his large hand.

They kissed as Harry lazily wanked them off together, both lightly rutting against each other into Harry's fist. Their orgasms built slowly, neither in a rush, both revelling in the sensation, sharing loving kisses until they spilled into Harry's hand and over his fingers. Louis rolled away sated, snuggling into the crook of Harry's armpit before sniffing and declaring, "We need to shower". Harry nodded and grinned, "Yeah, we're gross".

They walked to the bathroom hand in hand, Harry smirking at Louis' waddle, obviously sore from the night before. They showered and dressed, heading downstairs to call and ask for breakfast. They ordered a fry up, both famished from last night's activities and they found the broom, sweeping up the rose petals and stacking the candle containers while the chef prepared their breakfast.

After they finished breakfast there was a knock on the door and a male sexual health nurse introduced himself. They each took it in turn to speak to the nurse privately about their sexual health history, giving each other privacy through the other's appointment. They both had a full screening, blood tests and vaccines to protect against Hepatitis. The nurse did a fast HIV test, the results showing within a 10 minutes that both were HIV negative, although they would have to wait a few days for the rest of the results. The nurse left them, letting them know they would receive the results via text message by the end of the week and advising them to have another check-up in three months' time.

Louis sent a message to Melanie, thanking her for arranging last night and that they would be ready to leave for Holmes Chapel in about an hour and for the car to pick them up from Harry's. They headed back upstairs, pulling their clothes into bags, looking around the house to say a wordless goodbye to the place they'd called home for two weeks, before dragging the bags over to Harry's. Louis waited in the kitchen and made them tea as Harry went upstairs to pack. When Harry had finished packing, they sat at the dining table chatting, sipping their tea until the bell rang and the car arrived.

Melanie and Sally stood outside, drawing the men into long hugs as they said their goodbyes while James and Chris grabbed their bags and loaded them in the boot. Melanie passed Louis a folder containing the check-in details for their hotel in Doncaster, information for their holiday and the appointment details for the vocal coach he'd meet with while they were up north. She told him they would be in touch about a decision for the album before giving Louis another hug. He murmured his thanks to her for everything she'd done over the last few weeks, and she laughed, telling him that it had been her pleasure; she was always on call if he had any problems over the break and she'd see him in two weeks. She raised an eyebrow as she saw Louis' stiff walk to the car and giggled to herself, having a fair idea of what they'd been up to the night before.

They left for Holmes Chapel, curled up in the back as they read through the information Melanie had given them, looking in wonder at the pictures of the private island she'd booked them into for their holiday, designed for exclusive getaways with complete privacy. The paps followed them in their cars, but they managed to lose them somewhere on the motorway, although they'd probably be heading to Anne's or Jay's anyway, guessing where the pair would be going.

They chatted quietly in the back of the car on the long drive, music hiding their words as Harry checked in with Louis that he was okay about last night. Louis nodded fervently, telling Harry that he hadn't known anything could ever be so good, although he was still pretty sore. Harry nodded and told him it would pass. Louis giggled, "I don't want to wait long enough for it to pass before doing that again", before lowering his voice to whisper softly. "Daddy". into Harry's ear, making Harry shudder as his cock fattened. Harry gave him a stern look murmuring. "Not now princess, don't be greedy". while Louis looked up at him with an impish grin and giggled.

Louis pressed kisses into Harry's neck and whispered in his ears all the naughty things he wanted his Daddy to do to him, Harry trying his hardest to ignore him, before calling out over the music to James and Chris sitting in the front seat, "Can we stop at the next service station please, I need to go to the bathroom". Louis smirked as he whispered, "Want you to fuck me in the bathroom Daddy, I've been such a naughty boy". Harry adjusted himself, trying to find some relief for his aching cock before growling, "I don't think you deserve it, you've been such a naughty slut, getting Daddy all worked up". Louis pouted as he nibbled Harry's neck and let out a whine, "Please Daddy, I need it so much", before whispering more filth into Harry's ear.

Ten minutes later they pulled into a service station, and Harry almost dragged Louis to the bathroom, finding a disabled loo for privacy and locking them inside. Louis fell to his knees on the dirty tiles in front of Harry as Harry wrenched his jeans open and stuffed his throbbing cock into Louis' mouth, fucking it ferociously as he growled, "Such a fucking slut Lou". Louis moaned, "Daddy", around Harry's cock, his nose nestled in Harry's pubic hair while the metal zipper scratched his cheeks. Louis pulled the lube from his trouser pockets before raising up slightly to pull his own trousers down. He fumbled as he squirted the lube on his fingers and slipped his hands underneath him to open himself up, plunging two fingers straight away into himself. Seeing what Louis was doing, that he had thought this out enough to make sure the lube was with him made Harry's head spin and he humped Louis' face harder, expletives falling from his lips, fingers tangled in Louis' long hair.

Louis pushed at Harry's thighs and Harry pulled his cock out, Louis scrambling to stand as he pushed his jeans down to his knees and lubed Harry's cock. Louis panted, 'Please Daddy, please, fuck, I need you". Harry kissed Louis almost angrily before pushing him against the wall, clapping his hand over Louis' mouth as he roughly pushed into him from behind, Louis letting out a muffled moan at the intrusion. Harry fucked Louis into the wall hard and fast, seeking his own release, using Louis for his own pleasure, hissing into Louis' ear to, "Shut the fuck up slut", as Louis whimpered and swore, "Daddy, fuck, Daddy, please, oh fuck". Harry reached around to Louis' aching cock and pumped it with his hand as he took his arse, growling, "Slut, so fucking naughty, is this what you wanted?" Louis babbled, "Yes Daddy, 'm a slut, Daddy, please, fuck". Seconds later they were both coming, Louis letting out filthy mewls and moans, shuddering around Harry as he painted the bathroom tiles with hot ropes of white come and Harry releasing into Louis' hole.

They stayed pressed against the tiles for a moment longer before Harry gently kissed the nape of Louis' neck and whispered softly, "Are you okay princess", suddenly worried he'd gone too far. His worry dissipated as Louis sighed with contentment and murmured, "So good Harry, exactly what I needed. Thank you love". Harry peppered kisses into Louis' neck, still inside him as he reluctantly eased himself out of and away from Louis, grabbing some paper towels to clean himself and Louis off, passing Louis some to wipe the tiles. Harry kissed Louis deeply before checking the mirror, their fucked out expressions and mussed hair testament to their activities before sighing and unlocking the bathroom door. They headed back to the parked car, James smirking, "That better guys?", as Harry and Louis blushed deeply, knowing there was no denying what they'd been up to. Chris snickered and handed the lads each a tea, bottle of water and a pastry that he'd got for them while they were otherwise engaged, the bodyguards laughing good-naturedly as they got back in the car.

Louis wriggled the rest of the way to Cheshire, his abused arse throbbing from the fucking it had received with a delicious pain. He was utterly blissed out in it, knowing that Harry had caused that and that he had wanted every wonderful second of it. In the end he ended up laying on his side, head across Harry's lap, Harry lazily playing with his hair as they whispered to each other, Louis yawning as he murmured, "Okay, now I think I will have wait for it to pass". Harry gave his boy a fond smile before Louis drifted off to sleep.