Chapter 28

They started stirring an hour or so later, wrapped around each other, still slightly sticky despite Louis' attempts to clean them up earlier. Louis smiled at Harry as they awoke, before blurting out in wonder, "We had sex!" Harry let out a delighted and surprised laugh before bending his neck to kiss the tip of Louis' nose and murmur lovingly, "Yes, my love, we most definitely did". They looked at each other, love and happiness radiating from both of them before Harry continued softly, "That was seriously the best thing I've ever felt, you were just incredible, I've never come like that before."

Louis beamed as he blushed and said, "That is exactly how I feel about you. If only I was a teenager, I'd want to do that again straight away". Harry laughed easily, teasing, "Pity you're an old man now, we might have to get you some Viagra!" Louis burst into giggles and started wrestling Harry as they traded banter, "Enough of the 'old man', you weren't complaining last night", "I might not have been complaining, but I was moaning", "So was your Mum", "Oi, enough about my Mum, or I won't let you do that again".

Harry didn't hear a response from Louis and paused on top of Louis, pinning him down, noticing how Louis' breath had shallowed and feeling the physical evidence of the beginning of Louis' arousal against him. Harry forgot what they were talking about momentarily as he got lost in the lust in Louis' stormy blue eyes. Harry leant down to kiss Louis, releasing his wrists from where his was pinning them and gently teased, "Who am I kidding, you can do that to me any time. Although I'm hoping you'll let me return the favour too though".

Louis flushed at the thought of Harry being inside him, hardening further at the idea, although nervous of how it would feel. He knew he liked a finger up there, but Harry was so big, how would it ever fit? Given how Harry had fallen apart earlier though, he was very interested in trying and experiencing how it felt.

Louis pouted as Harry moved away from him and got up, padding to the en-suite and turning on the shower, He laughed at Louis' expression and said, "C'mon love, don't be greedy. I'm starving, sticky and a little sore". Louis frowned and walked over to Harry, huffing, "Well what am I supposed to do about this?", gesturing at his erection. Harry smirked at him, "Think of Maggie Thatcher on a cold day". Louis grimaced and he felt himself flagging, he playfully stomped away back to the main bedroom, pausing to turn around and stick his tongue out at Harry on the way.

Louis showered quickly, not wanting to be away from Harry for too long and then rolled his eyes as he made his way downstairs, dry and dressed when he heard the other shower still running. He didn't understand how it took Harry so long to get clean but he ignored his slight irritation and used the time to turn his phone on and check his messages, quickly replying to a couple of texts including a group message from the other lads to see if he wanted to hang out today. As he made tea and put last night's leftovers in the microwave to heat through, he replied to the lads, telling them to come over in half an hour.

Five minutes later, Harry came downstairs and they ate the left over curry, chatting about when they should tell the other guys about their relationship, deciding today would be as good a day as any. They had finished their brunch and cleared away the plates by the time the doorbell rang. Louis let the lads in and hugged hello before settling on the couch. Liam said brightly, "We thought we could go see the fans at the gate today, there are loads out there and we haven't done any interactions for a couple of days". Louis caught Harry's eye as he nodded, communicating silently they could tell the lads after.

Louis replied, "We were thinking the other day we had neglected them a bit so that sounds great guys. Shall we let security and management know?" Niall spoke up, "We already did, figuring we'd go without you two if you weren't up to it". Harry looked down at what he was wearing, one of Louis' t-shirts, and the skin tight jeans he'd been wearing for a few days, having not been home since he came for dinner at Louis two nights ago and said, "Sweet, give me five minutes to run home and get changed into something a little more photo-worthy". The boys nodded and Harry jogged out the door while Louis headed upstairs to put on something a bit smarter, not really wanting to be pictured in the joggers he'd pulled on after his shower. He got changed quickly and scribbled a note to the household staff, letting them know his spare room needed cleaning.