Chapter 41

They woke up the next day to the sound of Harry's alarm, Louis groaning and pulling the covers over his head to block out the light and sound and then scowling when Harry laughed and pulled the covers back. His scowl broke into a nervous grin when Harry said, "Time to get up babe, it's coming out day", and he stretched, his sore muscles complaining at the motion. Louis muttered teasingly, "I think you broke me last night".

His body ached deliciously as he remembered the way Harry had taken him into his mouth, cheeks hollowing as he opened him up with three fingers. Harry had teased him for an hour, bringing him closer and closer to the edge and then backing off each time, until Louis was sobbing and begging for his release. Harry had sucked him and massaged his prostate, giving Louis waves and waves of pleasure but not allowing him to come. Louis had the most intense orgasm of his life when Harry did eventually let him climax, pleasure jolting through his body as Harry gave one final stroke to his prostate and whimpering, "Harry", as he shot down his lover's throat.

They showered together, efficiently washing each other; conscious of the time and trying not to be distracted by each other's naked bodies. They dressed in smart shirts and jeans before heading downstairs as the doorbell rang, Sally and Melanie handing them each a croissant and a disposable tea as they walked to the car. They chatted about the interview on the drive, confirming the strategy, a smile playing on Louis' lips as he remembered the silly suggestions the lads had made the night before. They arrived at the studio, ushered in through the private entrance and through to the green room where the other lads were already waiting. They hugged in greeting before sitting down on the sofas, the managers debriefing the group on the response to last night's show.

The management team explained that it had rated very positively, with good reviews in today's papers and that although there hadn't been much of a backlash yet, they weren't out of the woods yet. The management team went over the set-up of the tour with the lads again, one night in Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast and Dublin, before two nights at Wembley Stadium in London where they would be filmed for another TV special to close the tour. They were going to do eight dates over four weekends, with Sunday – Thursday off every week, so Niall could fly home between the gigs to see his kids. Rehearsals would start in two weeks at the beginning of June, lasting a month, with the tour starting at the beginning of July and lasting until the end of August.

The tickets would go on sale at 9 that morning, about an hour before their scheduled interview at ten, so they would have some idea of how well the tour would sell before they went on, but initial signs were that it would sell well, given the social media response. There had also been a large call from the fans for a world tour and a new album, so depending on a few factors, this was a possibility, but would need to be discussed further. The lads all grinned, happy at the idea of recording, although Niall didn't seem too keen on being away from the kids for a long tour. Management assured him that if it did go ahead, they would schedule it with a similar view to how they had done the UK tour, to ensure minimal disruption to his family life, and Niall nodded, satisfied with their answer. Louis was pleased the shows wouldn't be all bunched together. Although he missed performing on stage, doing it non-stop for four years had taken a huge toll and he was not as young as he used to be.

They were interrupted by the host coming in and saying hi to everyone, chatting about how great the show was last night and how excited she was to have the opportunity to do the interview, giving Harry and Louis a beaming smile. Louis smiled back, remembering how nice and easy she had been to chat to last time and he joked around with her before she had to run back on set.

The group had already negotiated and approved the questions and answers in their meeting before their magazine interview on Friday, so there was very little to do apart from get ready, the hair, wardrobe and make-up teams fussing over each boy in turn. Louis re-read the script, starting to get a little nervous as the time ticked closer until he heard Melanie scream, "Holy shit". He looked over at her, puzzlement turning into delight as she squealed, "The whole tour sold out in less than five minutes". The boys grinned and whooped, Louis pulling Melanie in for a quick hug as she bounced up and down with excitement. She gabbled at Louis, "This is going to be so great, you're going to have to do a full tour now!" Louis laughed fondly at Melanie, so different to his previous management. She was full of childlike excitement and kindness while also having a keen business sense, and she felt like a friend to Louis, like she genuinely had his back.