Chapter 37

In the bedroom Louis stood and allowed Harry to kiss and stroke him, feeling fragile and numb, drained from his tears and the conversation with Emma. Harry stripped Louis' clothes off gently once they were in their bedroom, caressing and peppering Louis' bare skin with kisses as it was revealed before divesting himself of his own clothes. Louis began to warm inside under Harry's ministrations, returning Harry's loving kiss as their lips met. He followed Harry to the bed, slipping under the covers and lying face to face, tongues embracing softly, Harry's large hands fluttering lightly over him, tracing over his tattoos.

Louis let out a sigh as his lover sucked on his neck, his cock beginning to harden slowly as his body responded to Harry's touch. He forced the stresses of the day out of his mind and focused on the sensations of Harry's attention, slowly relaxing into Harry's love, smiling as Harry whispered endearments to him. Harry grabbed the lube and squeezed some onto his long fingers, before briefly pressing them into himself, opening himself up quickly for Louis. He pumped out some more lube and wrapped his slippery fingers around Louis' length, making Louis throw his head back at the firm, slick grasp. Harry ensured his entrance and Louis' cock were sufficiently lubed before rolling on top of Louis, straddling him and murmuring, "Make love to me, baby".

Louis took a deep breath, feeling oddly boneless everywhere other than his throbbing dick as Harry eased himself down, impaling himself on Louis' cock. Once sat down fully, Harry entwined his hands with Louis and leant forward to suck his tongue into his mouth as he slowly began to wiggle his hips up and down, fucking himself on Louis. Louis' head rolled back at the sensations, feeling Harry's muscles contract and flutter around him, the hot tightness enveloping him. They kissed softly, making love as Harry moved above Louis, Harry completely in control of the pace and angle and murmuring, "I love you, princess", "You're so beautiful, babe", in Louis' ear.

Louis looked at Harry through hooded eyes, taking in the view of Harry, his curly hair mussed, biting his bottom lip and sweating slightly as he rocked in his lap. Harry's cock beginning to bounce up to slap his own stomach as he increased his rhythm, the wings of his butterfly tattoo fluttering as his stomach muscles clenched. Louis was sure he'd never seen anything more erotic as Harry began to ride him in earnest, brows furrowed in concentration as he chased his orgasm, using Louis for his own pleasure as he angled himself to hit his prostate and moaned.

Louis moaned along with him, overcome by the sight of Harry, the feel of Harry around him. A feeling of urgency swept through him and he reached up to grasp Harry's hips, fingers digging into the flesh as he dug his heels into the mattress and began to plunge into Harry, meeting Harry's motions, pulling Harry onto himself deeper and faster. Their mouths fumbled over each other as their pleasure built, exchanging messy kisses as Louis fucked into Harry, Louis gasping, "Fuck, Haz, love you so much", thrusting inside his lover. Harry let out a high keening noise at Louis' onslaught, his orgasm building in his stomach, reaching out a hand to wrap around his cock and giving it two pumps before he exploded, painting Louis' chest with his come. Louis couldn't breathe as he felt Harry contract and tighten around his cock, pulling him over the edge at the same time, moaning out Harry's name like a prayer, filling up Harry with long spurts.

Louis lay there sated and panting, his arms falling limply to his sides as Harry rocked lightly a few more times before disengaging, kissing Louis on the nose and collapsing next to him. Louis rolled to face Harry, using the duvet to wipe Harry's mess from his chest as best as he could before Harry pulled him into a cuddle, sharing contented sighs and soft kisses, murmuring compliments and declarations of love to each other as they drifted off to sleep.