Chapter 40

They dressed lazily after their shower, Louis smiling as he looked around this room, seeing how many of Harry's things had found his way into his bedroom and bathroom over the last week. He couldn't imagine a life without Harry's expensive toiletries lining up in the bathroom, without a shared wardrobe, filled with Louis' plain colour shirts, and Harry's flamboyant sheer and patterned ones. Harry interrupted his thoughts, saying casually, "I love you Lou, love being here with you, I want this to last forever, sleeping with you every night, sharing a home." Louis' voice was still a little wrecked and raspy from Harry's cock in his throat, but he croaked out, "I love you too Haz, I want that too."

Harry grinned, his smile as bright as the sun, blinding Louis and making his breath catch in his throat before asking, "Do you want to move in with me? Can we share a place forever?" Louis nodded with a wide smile as Harry let out a loud, "Wooop", and barrelled into Louis, picking him up and spinning him round, letting him down gently before kissing him thoroughly. Louis beamed, looking up at Harry and murmuring "I love you" before Harry captured his lips for another bruising kiss and responding cheekily, "Good". Louis gave him a playful shove before Harry whispered, "I love you too Boo Bear."

Harry checked the time and saw know it was time to head over to Niall's. They pulled on their shoes before heading over, grabbing their phones on the way. They each saw a message from their managers asking them to tweet about the show, so they dutifully did so, each retweeting the tweet from the One Direction official account and urging their fans to watch it. They walked the few metres to Niall's house, and rang the doorbell, the rest of the group already there. Niall had moved the coffee table out of the room, leaving the two sofas and space on the floor, making room for everyone in the compact living room.

They hugged everyone hello and Samantha handed them each a glass of red wine as they settled on the floor, Harry grabbing a cushion from the sofa and sliding it under Louis before he could sit. Louis smiled gratefully at Harry and draped a leg over him, sitting close and cuddling on the floor in a circle as they chatted. The kids were already in bed and Louis was a bit sad not to see the adorable boys, knowing that the next day they would be leaving to head back to Ireland but Samantha promised Louis that he could visit any time, and they'd see them at the Ireland shows. They ate on their laps together, a delicious vegetable pasta bake with garlic bread, drinking wine and sharing laughter.

They talked about the live morning show they would be doing tomorrow, and briefly talked about the strategy they'd been given for the interview, laughing as they thought up ridiculous ways to come out instead, the ideas getting sillier and sillier as they continued. Harry laughed, "How about one of you compliment me on my outfit and I say 'Well, I didn't spend all that time in the closet to dress badly'". Liam giggled, "Or you could just bend Louis over the sofa?" Louis blushed crimson as Harry laughed and replied, "I'm not sure Louis has been a good enough boy to deserve that!" before poking Harry in the ribs, Harry capturing his hand and kissing his knuckles as they grinning good-naturedly at each other.

Niall added "What about jumping out of giant cake and screaming 'We're Gay!'" Zayn cackled and crowed "A GAYKE!" Perrie suggested they do a choreographed cover of 'Coming Out' by Diana Ross, Louis suggested they sing, 'If you're gay and you know it clap your hands'. They came up with more ridiculous ideas, howling with laughter before Liam checked the time and said, "Shit, we'd better turn the TV on". Niall set up the programme as Harry and Louis shifted around, backs to the sofas so they could face the TV. Harry put his arm around Louis, and he snuggled into his side, breathing quietly into Harry's neck, "Are you sure you're ready for this". Harry replyied softly, "It's a bit late if I'm not. But honestly love, I am ready. I'm excited for the truth to come out. No matter what anyone says about it". Louis kissed Harry's neck in response, relaxing into him as the adverts ended and the show was announced.

They watched the show in relative silence, the lads having all seen it before, but the girls watching it for the first time. Perrie reached down from the sofa to occasionally squeeze Louis' shoulder in solidarity as she watched him break down on screen and he smiled up at her gratefully, seeing tears in her eyes. Louis felt relaxed watching the other guys' interviews this time, having cleared the air between them and knowing that they had genuinely forgiven him and it was all in the past. When it came to the actual reunion they sat in silence as Harry and Louis cried together, Louis going slightly pink in the cheeks at the thought that the entire world was watching this, before the boys came on screen, toppling the sofa and making the room erupt in laughter.

Perrie wiped tears from her eyes as she giggled at the exuberant greeting, the laughter breaking the slight tension in the room. Samantha mock-scowled as she heard Louis call her husband 'fatty' and Louis shrugged at her with a laugh. They ended the show laughing, Perrie dropping to the floor to pull Louis and Harry into a long hug, make-up streaked around her eyes as she whispered, "I love you guys", to them.

Louis beamed at her and told her he loved her too, and suddenly there were more arms around him, Zayn, Liam and Niall all moving to the floor to hug around the three of them, Samantha and Layla following a second later. The eight of them hugged on the floor for a moment, basking in the group's love for one another and how well the reunion had gone, before everyone's phones started ringing and beeping. Zayn drawled, "Oh shit, here we go" before fishing out his phone and silencing it. They each silenced their phones, not wanting to include anyone else in their evening, wanting this moment to be private between them.

They sat back in their own seats again, and chatted about the show, Liam loading up Twitter to see the fan's response. Liam read out some tweets to the group, telling them that it was mostly positive, twitter was imploding with the news that Harry wasn't straight with loads of comments about how 'Larries' had been right. The friends laughed at some of the tweets, Louis curled into Harry, relieved that there hadn't been a giant backlash yet. Liam tweeted a message to watch the breakfast TV interview tomorrow for exciting news, with the details of the time and channel. Louis got his phone out too and retweeted the show details, adding, 'Check out our interview tomorrow for a world exclusive #thetruthwillsetyoufree'. Harry did the same typing, 'Thanks for the support, but the story isn't over yet, check out the show tomorrow #thetruthwillout', Niall and Zayn each tweeting messages to watch tomorrow's show as well.

Harry checked the time, seeing that it was just gone ten, and he drained his wine before standing up to leave, offering a hand to Louis to help him up too. Harry said to the group, "We'd better be heading back guys, early start tomorrow and all that. We'll be picked up at seven and I need my beauty sleep." Louis blushed with an embarrassed grin as Perrie teased with a wink, "I bet that's not all you need Harry, have fun boys". Louis thanked Niall and Samantha for having them, and hugged everyone goodbye, Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Layla all getting up to leave as well.