Chapter 27

The couple slept in the next morning, waking lazily and smiling at each other as they remembered the events of last night, sharing a sleepy kiss as they brushed off their drowsiness. Harry asked Louis what he wanted to do with their day off and Louis replied, "You", with a smirk. Harry laughed and rocked Louis' shoulder lightly muttering, "Pervert", with a wide grin. Louis mumbled that he needed the loo and a shower first, Harry watched his round arse as he walked away, the view arousing his lust, before he sighed and forced the thoughts out of his mind, knowing that he also needed to empty his bladder and pissing with a stiffy wasn't exactly fun. He headed to use the en-suite in the other bedroom and shower last night's stickiness off.

Louis let the water run over his body, easing away the soreness of last night and using the time to process what had happened last night. Harry loved him, he loved Harry and they'd had two incredible orgasms each. He expected to feel a bit weird about having fooled around with his old best mate, but it didn't feel weird at all, it just felt right. He bit his lips nervously when he got out the shower, seeing Harry was gone and then relaxed when he heard the other shower running, Louis dried his body, chastising himself for thinking Harry would leave – when he'd already said that he wouldn't. Louis knew they had to have a real talk about where this was going to head as he couldn't cope with this constant insecurity about Harry. He looked at the bed, wrinkling his nose at the clammy sheets from last night before heading to the other bedroom, grabbing the lube on his way. He figured they might as well have the pleasure of clean sheets, he'd just leave a note to let the staff know to change the sheets in the spare room as well.

As Harry showered, taking an inordinate amount of time, Louis sat on the bed and mused about how nice it was not to have to cook or clean or do any of that stuff. As if by magic, every time he came back to the house, it was spotless again, with a clean bathroom & kitchen, fresh sheets, replenished toiletries, empty bins, his dirty laundry removed from the floor where he'd invariably thrown it etc. It was like living in a hotel and he could definitely get used to this again. He was breathless as Harry walked out of the shower fully nude and they stared at each other lustfully before Harry jumped on the bed next to Louis, Harry eyed the lube Louis had put on the bedside table and smirked. Louis paused before saying cautiously, "Can we talk for a bit first, about um, us?"

Harry smiled widely at the use of the word us, he could get used to that and Louis continued nervously, "God, I don't mean to be such a girl about this, but does this mean that we're together, properly, exclusively?" Harry grinned and teased, "If you're asking me to be your boyfriend Loubear, the answer is a resounding yes, to all of it" Harry wasn't quite prepared for the blaze of joy in Louis' bright blue eyes and the huge smile on his face and his chest tightened as he thought for a moment how bloody lucky he was that Louis loved him.

He kissed Louis gently and asked softly, "Do you want to tell anyone, or do you want to keep this a secret?" Louis thought for a moment, about coming out as gay, only a few days after he found out himself and found himself surprisingly agreeable to the idea. "I want the lads and my family to know. There have been enough secrets between us, I don't want there to be any more. As for the fans, the public, I'm not ashamed of loving you. I'd be okay with going public if the other boys are – but it would have to be a band decision. What about you Harry?" Harry smiled and said, "I'd like to shout it from the rooftops, God Louis, I want everyone in the world to know that we love each other and that you are mine". Louis felt all warm and squirmy inside when Harry said he was his and he closed the gap between them to give Harry a proper kiss, moaning slightly as their minty tongues touched.

All thoughts of talking forgotten, the couple laid down on the clean bed, Harry handed Louis the lube and stuttered, "Want you inside me Lou, want it so bad". Louis kissed Harry again, cock hardening at the thought of being inside Harry, inside his boyfriend, but a little nervous as he'd only done it a few times, and that was with a girl. Louis frowned, realising that they couldn't and leaned away from Harry saying, "I don't have any condoms Haz, it's not safe". Harry let Louis know that he hadn't had sex since his last check-up three months ago so he knew he was safe. Louis thought back and realised that his last check-up was with Emma about nine months ago when they had decided to stop using condoms, relying instead on the pill and neither of them (to his knowledge) had been with anyone else since, so he was pretty certain he was clean too.