Chapter 26

They soaped each other gently in the shower, kissing under the warm spray, murmuring endearments as they washed and explored each other's bodies, their cocks now fully engorged again. They finished showering and dried off and Harry led Louis gently back to the bed, his eyes drinking in Louis' naked body. Louis flushed self-consciously when Harry breathed "You're beautiful" and Louis decided that what he really, really wanted to do was to make Harry fall apart, like he had done to him. He looked at his feet and mumbled, "Want to make you feel good Haz, but I don't know how". Harry just lay on the bed lazily and said, his voice even deeper than normal with his lust, "Jesus Lou... don't think anything you could do to me would feel bad... want you so much".

Louis smiled shyly and his eyes roved over Harry, settling on that fucking butterfly tattoo that got him so damn hot. He moved towards the bed, hovering over Harry, supporting his weight on his arms, no contact between them, until his hard cock bobbed involuntarily and brushed against Harry's. Louis let out a moan at the sensation, pupils dilated with lust as he looked down at Harry. Harry's head was tilted back, his wet curls tousled in the pillow case, exposing his neck and collar bones. Louis dove down and licked a trail from Harry's collar bone to his ear, loving the way Harry mewled softly and his Adam's apple bobbed. He attacked Harry's neck with his lips, teeth and tongue, noting which spots made Harry gasp and buck his hips and concentrating on them.

Louis resolved to go with his instincts. After all he'd done this many times with women before so he wasn't exactly a virgin. But Harry was so very much not a woman, and this was so very much better. He found himself tracing his tongue around Harry's butterfly tattoo, leaning up to lap at and graze his teeth against each of Harry's four nipples, and smiling to himself at how Harry almost purred at the stimulation. He travelled down hungrily to Harry's cock, leaking against his navel and wondering how on earth he was ever going to get that monster in his mouth, or arse for that matter, but very much wanting to find out.

Louis gave an experimental lick to Harry's shaft, marvelling at how similar, yet how different to his own dick it was. Harry moaned and thrust his hips upwards and off the bed, automatically seeking the pleasure again. Louis obliged and repeated the motion, licking slightly longer and slower this time. Louis tried to think about what he'd enjoyed being done to him in the past and felt a jolt of pure arousal run straight to his aching cock when he'd remembered that girl with the dimples in her back who'd let Louis fuck her face and how good that had been. Louis made a mental note that he wanted Harry to do that to him at some point, but probably not tonight, it being his first time and all. He focused his attention back onto Harry and his beautiful cock. Harry was trembling as Louis licked at him, fists clenched into the sheets and mumbling obscenities as he tried desperately to resist holding onto to Louis' head and forcing him down onto his cock until his choked. He couldn't stop himself tangling his fingers in Louis' wet hair though when suddenly without warning, Louis took him into his mouth and sucked. Harry moaned out, "Fuck yeah Louis, like that, so fucking good" and used every ounce of his will power not to come right there, not wanting this to be over.

Louis slobbered messily over Harry's cock, excess saliva dribbling down into his beard and making up for lack of experience with eagerness. Harry could not deal with how good Louis' pink lips looked stretched obscenely around the head of his cock and he moaned almost incoherently, "Fuck... you look so pretty... mouth wrapped around my cock... ugh". Louis added a hand around the base of Harry's cock, the combination of Louis' twisting fist and sucking mouth too much for Harry to take. He tried to pull Louis off him, not wanting to come into his mouth the first time, but Louis stubbornly sucked harder, making one final twist around Harry's shaft with his hand and Harry was gone, spilling into Louis' mouth with a moan. Louis found the taste wasn't unpleasant, slightly bitter and salty, but also with a sweetness to it and a musk that was so completely Harry it was intoxicating. Without thinking he swallowed it down, slightly grimacing at the saltiness but very proud of himself for having that effect on Harry.

He frowned down at his own cock, still hard and aching but not wanting to bother Harry with it when Harry was all limp and sated. Harry reached for him and pulled him back up towards his mouth, tasting his own semen as he kissed Louis. Harry asked if Louis had any lube and rolled away from him briefly when Louis nodded and pointed at the bedside table, announcing, "Aha", when he found what he was looking for and rolling back over to Louis with Louis' lube in his hand. Harry pumped some lube into his palm and slicked his hand over Louis' aching cock, Louis was unable to breathe as he saw and felt Harry's large hand holding his dick. Harry wiped the excess lube between his legs, slicking up his thighs before he rolled Louis on top of him, chest to chest, face to face, Louis breathing heavily. Harry opened his legs slightly and Louis' cock fell between his thighs and Louis gasped as Harry immediately grinned wickedly and closed his thighs, trapping Louis' slick and aching cock between them.

Harry bent his neck to kiss him and Louis could help but to thrust his hips forward, groaning as he belatedly realised how pleasurable the friction between Harry's thighs was. Louis moaned and humped into Harry's thighs, the slick heat doing crazy things to him. He'd never had sex like this before, he hadn't even entered Harry and it was already the best sex he'd ever had. Louis let the thoughts leave his mind as he humped against Harry, shamelessly seeking his orgasm. Harry crooned, "That's right babe, knew you'd like that... rutting against me... so good, such a good boy, so beautiful".

Louis felt dizzy at Harry's words and almost sobbed into Harry's chest as he chased his orgasm, the feeling of thrusting against Harry so overwhelming Every part of his cock was stimulated by the crook of Harry's arse, the clench of Harry's thighs, the drag against Harry's perineum. He raised up on his arms, so close to his orgasm and did the one thing he'd been dreaming of since he'd admitted his feelings for Harry. Louis pulled out from Harry's thighs and fisting his cock once, twice, before ejaculating all over Harry's butterfly tattoo with a roar, painting over the dark lines with white splashes. Louis collapsed from his orgasm, suddenly weak and drained, whimpering from the loss as Harry got up and padded to the bathroom.

Harry got a flannel and quickly wiped himself, before coming back and lovingly dabbing away Louis' sweat, come and lube away with the warm, wet cloth. They cuddled together, both completely sated and exhausted, both happier than they'd ever been, falling asleep with contented sighs, murmuring, "I love you" to each other and pressing chaste kisses onto the parts of the others bodies they could reach.