Chapter 39

They were cuddling on the sofa, nose to nose, limbs draped around each other, exchanging soft kisses when Harry broached the subject of their bedroom activities, "Loubear, can we talk about the sex stuff we've been doing?" Louis immediately stiffened, unsure what Harry wanted to say, scared that Harry didn't like what they had been doing before nervously nodding. Harry gently continued, "I'm so in love you, and I really love what we've been doing in the bedroom, I just wanted to check you're okay with everything we've done?"

Louis breathed a sigh of relief at Harry's words and nodded, surer this time before replying, "I've loved everything Hazza, I've never felt the way you've made me feel. It's like you know exactly what I need before I do." Harry smiled happily at Louis, giving a goofy grin before saying, "Good, I want you to be happy and God Lou, you turn me on so much, you make just want to wreck you. I just want to make sure I don't push you too far, or do anything you're not ready for." Louis kissed Harry before murmuring shyly, "I want you to wreck me love, I love everything you do. As for going too far, I trust you babe".

Harry nodded before saying, "It makes me so happy that you trust me honey, but I want us to have a safe-word, so that if we're doing stuff with me in control, I know you're serious if we hit your limits." Louis asked, "Safe-word, that's like if you hurt me or something I can say that word and you'll stop whatever we're doing?" Harry nodded and said, "Exactly that princess, for example, if I'm spanking you too hard and it hurts too much and stops being fun you can say the safe-word and I'll stop." Louis thought for a moment, before agreeing, "That sounds sensible, what sort of word?"

Harry replied with a smirk, "I was thinking 'carrots'", Louis blushed and groaned, burying his head in Harry's neck, "I'm never going to live that down am I?" Harry chuckled and shook his head, "Nope, love, never". Louis half giggled, half sighed and agreed, "I suppose it's not something I'll forget is it? Fair enough. I probably won't ever use it anyway".

Harry smiled at his lover and said, "Hopefully not, but we can help reduce the risk of it by having a proper talk about what does and does not turn us on, so we already have an idea when we are playing around what is and isn't okay." Louis nodded and blushed, "I guess that's a good idea, but I'm not sure exactly what I like yet. Plus I find talking about it a bit embarrassing." Harry cupped Louis' cheeks in his large hands and looked earnestly into his eyes, saying sincerely, "There is nothing you could say to me that I would laugh at. If you've ever fantasised about something, however fleetingly, I want you to tell me. Can you do that for me princess?"

Louis nodded, speechless at Harry's words, before stuttering nervously, "I liked everything we've done so far. I like it when you call me nice things, and um, nasty things." Blushing a rosy red, he continued haltingly, "I like it when you spank me and I call you Daddy". Harry kissed the tip of his nose and praised, "Well done princess, I'm very proud of you. Is there anything we haven't done that you'd like to do?" Louis thought for a split second before saying with slightly more confidence, "I want to rim you, and I want to bottom for you."

Louis then faltered slightly, before choking out, emboldened when Harry gave him an encouraging smile, "I think I want you to fuck my face, and dominate me, but I don't want to be dominated all the time, sometimes I just want us to be normal and make love." Harry nodded and crooned, "You're doing such a good job babe, can you tell me how you'd like me to dominate you?"

Louis felt so tingly and ashamed talking about all this, but he concentrated on the kindness and love in Harry's eyes before saying shyly, "I want you to tell me what to do, how to please you. Um, punish me when I get it wrong and reward me when I get it right." Harry brought him closer and kissed his burning cheeks, whispering, "Good boy, you're such a good boy for me". Louis blushed further at Harry's praise, feeling a little floaty at the attention, Harry continued peppering kisses to his face before asking softly, "I'm going to ask you some questions princess, and you can just answer yes or no to them, unless you want to say more".