Struggle #1

Struggle #1

I make it to the library and secure a computer with two minutes to spare. I log into ustream and plug in the huge headphones provided by the school. Tapping my nails on the desk, I wait for MB's beautiful faces to appear on the dusty old computer screen. I start laughing, wondering how long it will take Mrs. Scott to realize I'm not coming back to her class. It's the last day of school,what's she gonna do? Suspend me?

Finally the screen flickers and MB's faces appear. My stomach flips when I spot Princeton walking over to the rest of the guys, he fluffs out his hair and adjust the bandana around his head. "Hey guys," he says leaning into the camera before plopping down between Prodigy and Roc.

Princeton claps his hands together, "Alright so y'all are here cuz we have a special announcement. Y'all know that we're going on tour for the summer, right? Well every performer needs some hot performance outfits."

"Yeah," Roc pipes up, "So we need y'all to design us the flyest gear out there!"

"That's right, we need the trendiest clothes the world has ever seen." Ray adds on, gesturing to the layered outfit he has on. I'll never understand how he doesn't pass out from heat stroke in all those clothes but hey, whatever floats his boat I guess.

"We have four costume changes throughout the show which means we need yall to design four bad outfits. Four designs will be chosen by June 20th and the creators of the designs get to come on tour with us." Prodigy explains, staring into the camera with his deep brown eyes.

I glance down at the comments and watch Team Mindless spazz over the big news. Everyone is typing so fast that the website starts slowing down and glitching. The fans are going wild talking about how they're gonna win and hang with MB all summer. I laugh at their foolishness, they know half of their asses don't have a creative gene in their body.

"Aye how y'all gonna start the ustream without me!?" A familiar voice calls out from somewhere in the room. I giggle as Jacob Latimore pushes through the boys and plops down between Ray and Prod. The comments instantly come faster, all the fans are freaking out by Jacob's appearance. I can't even lie, he is one fine boy.

He flashes us a heartwarming smile, "Wassup ladies, I'm gonna be on the tour too so I also need my jacob jewels to create me a hot outfit that will show off my body so I can get my Chris brown on."

"Aye Chris Brown is my thing." Prodigy says before breaking into his famous body roll.

Ray begins laughing and points to something on the screen, "Aye girl watch your mouth." he says, probably to the girl that said she would happily lick down Prod's beautiful body. I laugh even harder, some girls have no class what so ever.

I hear Keisha say something to the boys and they nod. Princeton turns back to the camera with a cute little smirk, "Alright so y'all can go to our website for more contest information. Be creative, be original and have a little fun with it." He does a cute little dance and my smile grows wider.

"iight we gotta go. Stay mindless we love y'all." Roc says, biting his lip and nodding towards the screen.

"I love y'all too!" Jacob exclaims before they end the video.

I sit in my seat smiling so hard my face nearly splits. My thoughts are already formulating the best outfit in the world for the boys. Something that no one will think of, colors that will make Princeton's skin color look amazing. I could get famous off these designs and meet my future boyfriend. This is an amazing opportunity for me.

I have been rocking with MB since their plaid pants and My Girl video. I think I fell hard for Princeton when Mrs. Right came out. He stood out the most with his huge hair and beautiful caramel colored skin. Then I really fell in love with him when I stares watching mb cams, interviews and reading about him in magazines. He was bullied a lot for looking different which I basically what I go through on a daily basis. Having braces and glances and hair that only stops a few inches past my shoulder is hard when the world expects you to look drop dead gorgeous like London.

Princeton and I are one in the same, he just hasn't met me...yet.

As I day dream about whats going to happened when we meet, a hand grips my shoulder and I shriek, nearly jumping out my seat. I spin around to find my best friend Jayla looking down at me with a confused look.

"It's the last day of school and now you decide to come on the library? It's kinda late for that." She says with a laugh. "What are you doing in here anyway?"

I smirk at her, "I'M GONNA HANG WITH MINDLESS BEHAVIOR THIS SUMMER!"

Instead of freakif out like I hoped she would, she slapped me hard in the back of my head. I swear my brain almost burst out my skull. "Ouch, Jayla!" I say slapping her arm. "What was that for!?"

She giggles, "I was trying to wake you from your dream."

"Ugh, why do you always doubt me?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Because you're crazy!" She says laughing.

I flip my hair in a 'bitch please' type way, "No, I'm a fangirl."

**

COMMENT

VOTE

SUBSCRIBE

AND ENJOY!!!!'