Struggle #11

To say that I'm surprised is an understatement. London Michaels just showed up at this fancy Italian restaurant while we're about to have dinner with MB. This has to be a nightmare! And to make matters worse, drool is practically pouring out of the boys mouths like a damn waterfall. What's up with that!? So she's had pretty wide eyes, a nice body and long waist length hair. So what! The girl is a menace to average girls like me.

But of course Mindless Behavior doesn't suspect a thing. They just see a pretty face strut in here like she's Beyonce.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her once she's taken her seat next to Joya. The boys continue to stare her down like she's the last cup of water in the desert.

"My little cousin Whinter originally won the competition. But she woke up with the stomach flu this morning and since I helped with her designs, I got to take her place." London says, eyeing me evilly. To others her eyes may seem innocent but really, they're staring me down, sending hate rays through her orbs.

Princeton leans forward to butt into our conversation, "So you two know each other?"

"Yup!" London chirps happily.

"Unfortunately..." I mutter while crossing my arms. "We go to school together." London nods, her pretty brown spiral curls bobbing around as she does so. Prince smiles a little and a piece of my heart cracks.

Walter clasps his hands together. "Well now that we're all here we can order." He says, waving a waiter over to our table. A tall lady with a blonde bun and bright pink lipstick comes over with her notepad in hand.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Ann-Marie and I'll be your waitress for the evening. Has everyone decided on what they're having?" She asks, Walter nods. "Great, what can I start you with." She digs a pen out of her apron and positions it over her pad.

Once all the orders have been taken she heads to the kitchen to grab out drinks. I try to focus in on the conversation instead of focusing on London's existence. That's kind of hard to do though since her high pitched giggle is audible every time something even semi-humorous is said.

"You can't even lie and say that wasn't funny though." Renee says, covering her mouth as she stifles a laugh.

Roc rolls his eyes but nothing can hide his goofy grin. "Nah, if y'all could have seen the amount of food that got in my boxers though. Y'all lucky the cameras were there cuz I would have popped off on y'all."

"Don't say y'all," Prince holds up his hands in defense. "That was Myles dumb ass."

"And Ray," Roc shoots him the stank look. He returns it with a smug smile. "I can't believe they pranked me while I was on the toilet though. The toilet dawg!"

We all crack up at the memory of Ray and Myles throwing food at Roc while he was using the bathroom in one of the old Awesomeness TV episodes.

"That was a good prank though. Getting someone while they're on the toilet gives you time to run cuz they gotta wipe pull up their pants." Yannie says.

Ray reaches across the table and high fives her, "That's what Im talking about, Yannie knows what's up." He says. Yannie smiles shyly as Ray nods appreciatively.

"Where is Myles anyway?" Joya asks, fiddling the fork on her plate.

"He's home right now but he'll be back around next week in time for the tour." Prodigy explains for us.

"Wait a minute," London speaks up. Her voice just ruins my whole mood. "I thought there were only four of you guys. Who's Myles?"

The boy begin cracking up while us girls just stare at her like she's an idiot. Her wide eyes looks around innocently, obviously not in on the joke. "What?"