Happy

Happy's POV

I was in Lucy's house. I was freaking out as I see a bundle of Natsu and Lucy's clothes on the bed. I hear a puppy whine so I widen my eyes. I use aera to make wings, so I fly over to the clothes and lift them up. I get tears in my eyes as I see a pink puppy with a red Fairy Tail mark on the right shoulder. The yellow puppy had a pink Fairy Tail mark on the right paw. They were the size of large dog puppies. With shaky paws, I grab the clothes, put them in my green bag. I take the sheet off the bed. I put the puppies on it. I fold the ends up and grab it. I pick the sheet with the puppies in it and fly out of the window and to the guild.

I push my back on the guild doors to open it. I fly inside and to Mira. I set the sheet on the bar and say "MIRA! HELP ME!" This catches everyone's attention. Mira walks over saying "what is it Happy?"  I open the sheet saying "Natsu and Lucy turned into puppies!" Mira gasps as she holds up Natsu. Master walks towards us and picks up Lucy saying "how did this happen?" I start crying again and say "I don't know, me and Natsu slept at Lucy's house then I woke up with them like this" as I finished my sentence, Natsu started whimpering as he woke up.

Natsu looked around while blinking until I heard "why am I here Happy? I was sleeping at Lucy's!" I gasp saying "do you even know you're a puppy right now?" Mira sets Natsu down as Natsu says " I was always like this remember?" I widen my eyes but master says "can you understand him Happy?" I nod saying "yeah, but he thinks he was always like this" then Lucy wakes up saying "why am I at the guild?" Lucy starts squirming until master sets her down. As he set her down, Natsu runs up to Lucy and starts licking her face. Lucy giggles and pushes him away.

As Natsu and Lucy start playing around, I was talking to master. Then he calls Levy over. She only smiles at the sight of the puppies and says "what is it master?" He only sighs saying "find the spell that was placed on Natsu and Lucy please" Levy nods saying "ok!" I look over at Natsu and Lucy and see them sleeping. I sigh and say "who its going to take care of them?" Wendy steps forward saying "I will" master nods saying "ok, now why don't you give these two a bath? I'll give you some jewels to buy them supplies." Wendy blushes and stutters "y-you don't have to" master drops a small bag on to her hands. Carla flies over saying "let's go child" Wendy nods and says "o-ok!" Then they grab Natsu and Lucy then they walk out of the guild.