Date (Mini Chapter with Nothing to do with Story)

Lucy 's POV

Everyone's kids were eating at the bar, the fathers fighting, while I was talking with Levy-chan. "Ah~! Lu-chan! I love this book!" I giggle. "So do I!" We close both of our books. I stretch my arms in the air and stretch my legs out. "Mm~ I'm so sore!" "Its what you get for sitting for hours." "KYA~!" Erza chuckles when me and Levy-chan scream. I put a hand on my chest. "Don't scare me like that!" Me and Levy-chan scream at her. Erza shrugs. "A-anyway, I-I need y-your guys' h-help." We both blink when she turns red. "J-j-Jellal, pr-proposed. L-last ni-night" Me and Levy-chan squeal. Erza holds out her hand. She shows us her engagement ring that had tiny blue diamonds. "Ooh~ Its so pretty!" I sigh. Levy-chan smirks. "Jealous Lu-chan?" I squeak. "No!" "Can't fool us Lucy~" I squeak as their eyes seem to glow and sparkle. "Lets go shopping!" I tilt my head. "Shopping?" 

I sigh. "Was this necessary?" "Yes and you look beautiful Lu-chan!" "Yes, you look marvelous Lucy. Thanks for helping me with the wedding colors by the way." I blush and smile. "Anytime." I look in the mirror. I was wearing a red dress. (Below)

I had red hoop earrings, red lipstick, and light eyeshadow

I had red hoop earrings, red lipstick, and light eyeshadow. Light blush on my cheeks. Nails painted red and red high heels. My wolf tail was hidden under the dress and my wolf ears were pinned down by a red headband with a flower on the left side. Levy-chan was wearing an orange dress while Erza was wearing a blue dress.

 Levy-chan was wearing an orange dress while Erza was wearing a blue dress

We were walking to the guild

We were walking to the guild. I could see everyone staring at us. We decided that purple would be the color of the wedding. It was a mixture of Erza and Jellal's hair color. Erza slams open the guild doors. Everyone looks at us then their jaws drop. "Mom?" I look down at Nash, Luna, and Ryuu. "y-yeah?" "Woah~" I blush. "You look gorgeous Lucy" I look at Natsu. "Ah, w-well Erza and Levy-chan forced me to go with them." "I'm glad they did. I want to take you out on a date now but the kids are still in danger." I blush harder. Erza and Levy-chan giggle. "I got the kids Lucy. Go on a date, Natsu, come with me" We sweat drop as Erza drags Natsu into the bathroom by his ear. "Ow! Hey! Where are you taking me!?" "You will not take Lucy out in that" "What's wrong with my outfit!" "You literally wear the same outfit everyday!" "SO!?" I sweat drop again. "Does he really Lu-chan?" I shrug. "Technically not, but he has a closetful of the same outfit with slightly different colors." "Wow~" Levy-chan says sarcastically. I sigh. "At least I force him to take a shower everyday." "You're amazing Lu-chan" "Thanks?"

"Mom?" "Hm?" I look down at Luna and Nash. "Can you bring some leftovers?" I smile and nod. "Sure" "YAY!" I sigh. They run off to Tetsu and Metalicana. (Don't remember all the kids, sorry! T-T) "Ready?" I turn and look at Natsu, who was wearing casual clothes.

His ears and tail seemed to disappear, but were still there, his scarf was on as well

His ears and tail seemed to disappear, but were still there, his scarf was on as well. I blush and nod. "Where to?" "Hm~ How about that restaurant in the middle of town?" "Sure" We intertwine our hands and set off. "HAVE FUN!" Then we turn red at what Cana shouts. "HAVE SAFE SEX!" "L-lets just go" Natsu stutters and we walk faster. "Um, t-there it is" I point at the building in front of us. "O-oh, l-ladies first then" "O-ok." He holds the door open for me, so I walk in before him. "How many?" I look at the waitress. "Two please" "Right this way" The waitress leads us to a table by a window. She puts two menus on the table. "What would you like to drink?" "A strawberry lemonade and a fire whiskey please." "Right away" She walks away as we sit down. I look up at Natsu. "Do.Not.Eat.Like.A.Pig." He sweat drops and nods. "Ok" I open the menu. Hm~ so many choices.

"What will you have?" The waitress says after setting our drinks down. "I'll have the chicken and shrimp." "And you?" She motions to Natsu. "I'll have the  steak, can I get it on fire?" "Uh, sure..." She writes it all down and disappears into the kitchen. I look out of the window. "Something wrong Lucy?" "Hm?" I glance at him. "No, its nothing. Don't worry about it." "Ok...But are you sure?" I look out of the window and nod. "Yeah, I'm alright." "If you say so" I sigh. I rub my head. "This headband is making my ears itch." "Mine hurt. They're only being held down by clips." I giggle. "Then take them off." "Erza would kill me but ok" He reaches into his hair and takes the bobby pins off his ears. I take my headband off. I sigh and rub my ears. "Mm, no more itchiness." Natsu shakes his head. I blink then giggle. "What?" I wave a hand in the air. "Nothing, you remind me of Loke now" "Uh, how?" "You both have spikey hair and ears that blend in" He freezes and growls. "Don't combine me to a fucking playboy." I giggle. "Fine, fine"

We walk out of the restaurant hand in hand. Natsu did actually eat like a normal person. He was still hungry so he also got a chocolate cake slice. I sigh and look up at the setting sun. "I had fun Natsu" "Really? I'm glad." "Why?" "You've seen so down lately. So I thought I'd take you out" He scratches the back of his neck. "Aw~ you're too sweet." He blushes. "O-only for you." I giggle and peck his lips. "Well thank you. Lets go to the guild." "Alright."