Wild Lucy

Lucy's POV

Me and Rokios circle each other, the Nash behind a tree while Luna was next to me with flaming fists. I snap at him. 'How did you beat Natsu!? Where is he!?' Rokios chuckles. "I put him under a spell" 'spell?' "Yes. He is now trapped in a fake reality. He will never be able to come back to reality." I growl and crouch down. 'bastard!' Loke and Virgo charge forward as Sagittarius shoots his arrows. Rokios jumps up and dodges the spirits' attack. Luna shoots fire at him. I charge at Rokios and swipe my claws at him. I swipe his shoulder. He yelps and Loke uses the opportunity to punch his face. Rokios collapses to the ground. "Hm~ I should use the spell on you too!" He opens his mouth at me and a purplish glow erupts from his mouth. I take a few steps back then the glow comes out as a beam. I close my eyes, waiting for impact, but instead I get pushed. I open my eyes then widen them. Nash pushed me! 'NASH! NASH!' He collapses on his side. Luna rushes over to the unconscious Nash and shakes him. "Nash! Nash!" Sagittarius disappears. "I'm sorry Lucy-sama. Moshi-moshi!" I Grit my teeth and the other two spirits charge forward. "Mom!" I glance at Luna and Nash. "He's just unconscious. Just beat him up for us!" I growl in response.

Luna's POV

Oh no. This isn't good. I remember what dad told me a few days ago.

Flash back

"Luna, come here" I walk up to him and look up at dad. "Yeah?" "I have something to tell you. This is EXTREMELY important." I nod. "Ok" He sits down and leans against the house. I sit down next to him. "Listen closely. If something ever happens to you kids and Lucy is around, run." "R-Run? Why?" He looks up. "Your mother has two different kind of motherly instincts in her. One is her human motherly instincts and her wolf motherly instincts. If something happens to you kids, her instincts will clash. She will turn into a killing machine. She will kill everything around her, except me and you kids. As much as I don't want her to, I will not be able to stop her. Please, just keep this between us. I'm trusting you."

Flash back end.

I throw one of Nash's arms around my shoulder and drag him over to a tree. I put my hands over my chest and look at mom. She had a black aura surrounding her. I widen my eyes and shiver as her neck cracks and she staggers forward. What's happening? Black jagged stripes appear in her yellow fur. I see a glimpse of her eyes, which were glowing red. Rokios takes a step back when she growls and crouches. "Wh-What are you!?" She only snaps at him and charges forward. I see tears pool in my eyes. "M-mom?" I hear a rustling. I turn my head and see Dad, in human form and holding his bloody shoulder. "You should be safe there." I rush over to him and hug him. "Dad!" He chuckles. "Hey kiddo. So, Nash got hit by the spell?" I nod. "How could you tell?" "The scent. Lets go get him." I help him walk over to Nash. He slowly bends over and picks him up. I grip the back of dad's vest. "What's mom going to do?" He glances back at me. "She is going to stop at nothing until Rokios is dead. Unless..." He looks down at Nash. "Unless what?" He sighs. "If she hears Nash's voice then maybe she will stop." I widen my eyes.