Locked In

(That's Nash)

Natsu's POV

Lucy was feeding the pups. "How does that feel?" Lucy tilts her head. "What, feeding the pups?" I nod. "Yeah" Lucy sighs. "I can only describe it as a weird feeling." I sigh. "I'm so bored!" Lucy giggles. "Then go bite Gray or something" I stand up and wag my tail at the thought. "Are you sure?" Lucy giggles "Yeah, I'll be fine" I jump off the bed. I learned how to open doors over the past few years. The infirmary door was shut, it had a handle that sticked out instead of a round one. I stand on two paws and put my front paws on the door. I push down on the handle, doesn't open. I tilt my head as Lucy says "try pushing it up" I nod and push the handle up, doesn't work. I whine and tilt my ears back.

I tried opening it for a few minutes. Lucy fell asleep a minute ago. I whine. Someone locked the door. I get a new idea. I try scratching at the door. I lay down and whine after. I continue to scratch at the door. Then I start growling. "Something wrong Natsu?" I only get into an attack position. I crouch slightly and pin my ears down. I bare my fangs at the door. "Natsu, you're freaking me out!" "Something isn't right, they would never lock the door." "But-" "Lucy, please, just keep calm. I think Kloda is here." I quickly jump on the bed and go in a defense position. "Why now?" I glance at her. "we have to leave" "But the pups!" "We'll take them with us" "How will we leave with the door locked?" I look around and see a big window.

"Help me out here Lucy" She stands up. We carry the pups to the middle of the bed. Me and Lucy fold up the blanket into a mini bag. Lucy takes the mini bag in between her teeth. She gently jumps off the bed. I get into an attack position then charge into the window. As expected, the window shatters, sending me out of the window. "Natsu!" I stand back up and shake myself off. I put my two front paws on the windowsill as I look at Lucy. "Hand me the pups. If you jump, they might get cut." Lucy nods. "Ok" She hands me the sheet that has the whining pups. I step away from the window before Lucy jumps out. I hand her the pups back.

We sneak around the side of the guild. I hear battle cries and magic flying. I stop in place. "Natsu?" I glance at her. "we have to run back to the cave we were in before" "Is the guild under attack?" I nod. "Yes" "Oh no, I hope everyone will be ok" "We're Fairy Tail, they'll be ok. Now we have to run to the cave before anyone spots us." Lucy nods. Then we run into the forest.

Then a while later, we arrive at the cave panting. "Good, no one saw us" Lucy nods. "So, what now?" Lucy sets the pups down and lays down in front of them. I sit down and tilt my head in thought. As Lucy feeds the pups again, I come up with an idea. "Sabertooth" "Eh?" I look at her. "We could rest until the pups fall asleep again then we run to Sabertooth, its not that far away." Lucy sighs and nods. "they probably won't recognize us but ok" I shake my head and lay down. "Sting and Rouge will. Our scents haven't changed so they will and those exceeds of theirs will understand what we say" "Ok"