Staying

Natsu's POV

I was burying my face in Lucy's neck when Sting walked in with Lector. Lucy was sleeping so she couldn't hear anything. "Natsu-san, we sent a mage over to Fairy Tail" I take my head out of her neck. 'What did you find?' Sting sighs. "You're not going to like this but Fairy Tail guild hall is destroyed. No one was killed thankfully. However everyone is injured badly so we sent a healing mage to help them. We found a note that you might want to see." I tilt my head. 'Note?' Lector sets the note down in front of me. It read. "Dear wolves, We are coming after you for the pups, be prepared to have everything you love disappear." I growl quietly, not loud enough for Lucy to hear. I shake my head and sigh. 'It was addressed to me and Lucy, they are going to destroy this place unless we leave'

"Well you're not leaving" I snap my head at Sting. He only smiles. "I'm not letting you leave and put the pups and Lucy-san at anymore risk. We are going to help you" 'Why?" "You guys are friends, and friends always help each other out." I smile 'Alright, so what now?' Sting shakes his head. "No sight of an army so I guess I have to tell everyone to get prepared. We have a safe room where we are going to transfer you and Lucy-san with the pups." 'What's this safe room like?' Sting grins. "Its a secret room that only I know about, the walls are magic proof." I nod, satisfied. 'Alright, I'll wake up Lucy and then we'll follow you' Sting nods "I'll be in the hallway"

I nudge Lucy awake. "Lucy, wake up we have to go." Lucy slowly opens her eyes. 'What is it?' She yawns. I sigh. "We have to go to a different room' 'Why?' 'Sting is moving us to a safe room' 'Safe room Wha?" I sigh. 'Look, I'll explain later. We have to get the pups out of this room.' 'Alright' She stands up and shakes herself off. We bundle up the pups again and follow Sting to the safe room. We walk into the safe room. I was impressed. It was a darkish room with a fire place and two couches. Sting grins. "alright, there is a communicator in here if you need to contact me. I'll tell you if we get attacked' Lucy tilts her head. I nod as Sting leaves the room.

Lucy was now on one of the couches feeding the pups again. 'So, you have a lot to tell me' I nod. 'Yeah' I explain to Lucy about my conversation with Sting. Lucy smiles. 'You influenced him quite a bit' I tilt my head. 'I did?' Lucy giggles. 'Yes, the way he looks at you shows that he admires you and that you influenced him' I shrug. 'I guess?' I look around the fire place for a way to light it. 'What are you doing?' 'Finding a way to light the fire place.' 'Why?' 'It might get cold.' 'Ok' Then I find a light switch at the side of it. I use a paw and press the switch down.

A fire bursts in the fire place. 'Alright' I sit down in the empty couch. 'So I guess we wait' I lay down. I close my eyes and fall asleep.