Time Skip Christmas

(That's Nash. Don't ask why its Christmas. I got bored)

Lucy's POV

I groan as I hear. "Mommy mommy wake up!" I groan and shove my face in the pillow. "go bother your father." "I already did!" I sigh. "Which one are you?" "Luna!" I sit up while rubbing my eyes. "What is it Luna?" I look at her. The kids are now four. "What day is it?" Luna jumps on the bed. "Its Christmas!" I yawn. "Go wake your brothers, I'll get your father" "YAY!" She jumps off the bed and runs out of the room. I yawn while covering my mouth. I look down at Natsu, who is spread out across the bed while drooling and snoring. I smile tiredly. "Natsu, wake up or no breakfast" He shoots up. "Lucy~" He rubs his eyes. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "its Christmas, get dressed while I make breakfast" He nods. He was only wearing boxers. I stand up yawning and look at the clock. Damn it Luna, its only 8 in the morning. I shake my head and head to the kitchen.

I start cooking eggs, bacon, and toast. I feel some arms around my waist. I smile as a head lands on my shoulder and a kiss on my cheek. "Smells good." I giggle. "Yeah, now go sit down lover boy" I pat his head as he sighs and sits at the table. I then hear three. "MOMMY!" I jerk forward as they all hug me from behind. Natsu growls. "She's Mine!" "No she's mine!" I sigh. Luna and Ryuu go sit down sighing as well. Natsu and Nash like to compete over me. Luna just picks on everyone while Ryuu has both of me and Natsu's personality. Me and Natsu's wolf ears and tail never disappeared. I set the food on five separate plates and bring them all over. Nash sits next to me as I set the plates down in front of everyone. Then we all start eating.

We were walking to the guild. It was snowing and I could hear the crunch under our feet as we walked. Natsu was holding my left hand while Nash was holding my right hand. "Mom?" I look down at Ryuu. "What is it?" "How can you deal with that?" He points at Natsu and Nash, who are fighting over me. I sigh. "I love them that's why" "Don't you get annoyed?" I nod and look at Luna. "Of course I do. I just block them out most of the time." Ryuu sweatdrops but Luna runs over and pulls on Natsu's tail. I smile as Ryuu holds onto my tail, because my hands are full. "Mom, why do you and dad have ears and a tail?" I sigh and shrug. "I don't know, I thought they were supposed to disappear along time ago." I look up and see the guild hall. Luna runs ahead and kicks the doors open. "I'M BACK!" I hear a chorus of. "welcome back"  I smile as Gilly runs up and hugs Luna. Gilly was Levy-chan's kid. He had light blue hair and red eyes.

"NASH!" Nash gets tackled to the ground by Krystal. Me and Ryuu sweatdrop. "KRYSTAL MISSED YOU!" Krystal talks in third person like Juvia. Krystal has black hair and blue eyes. Nash turns red. She also has Gray's stripping habit. Natsu disappears to fight with Gray. I look down and see the Fernandez twins. "Can we borrow Ryuu?" I smile and nod. "Of course" they drag Ryuu to a table. I sit next to Levy-chan. There was Rosemary, who has scarlet hair and then there's Reiki, who has purple hair and Jellal's birthmark. Mira and Laxus have a girl, Lightning, who has light yellow hair and blue eyes. Bixlow and Lisanna have triplets as well. I don't remember their names but two of them have dark purple hair and one has white hair. I smile then look at Levy-chan, who is 6 months pregnant. "Hi Lu-chan!" I look at her. "Hi Levy-chan. They sure grow up fast don't they?" She giggles. "Yup!" She rubs her swollen stomach. "So, I found out that I'm having a girl" I grab her hands. "That's awesome Levy-chan!"

I hear someone clearing their throat really loud. I look around, just noticing that the guild was decorated with Christmas and a giant tree that reaches the ceiling is in the corner with presents around the bottom. I look at the bar and see Master. Most of the kids, including Natsu and Gray, stop fighting. Master was wearing a Santa outfit. Me and Levy-chan sweatdrop as he yells. "HO HO HO! KIDS GET THEIR PRESENTS FIRST!" The kids all run over and grab their presents. I put my head on my hand and smile as the kids open up their presents. I gasp when I see Natsu opening presents with them. I face palm as Levy-chan giggles. "Lucy! Get over here!" I shake my head. "Natsu you idiot! Its the kids' turn!" He tilts his head. "really?" I sigh. "He's an idiot" I look at master. "Yeah but he's my idiot" "I don't know how you put up with him" I shrug.

Nash runs over to me with a bunch of stuff in his hands. He sits next to me and dumps his stuff on the table. "Look Mommy!" He shoves something in my face. I take it off my face and smile. It was a shirt that said. "I make cute babies." Nash smiles at me. "Its for you! I have a matching one." He holds up a shirt that says. "I'm the cute baby" I smile. "Thanks Nash, who got this for you?" He points behind me. I glance behind me and see Lisanna." Ah, you did Lisanna?" She nods. "Yep, I saw it at the store and thought of you two." I smile at her. "Thanks, but I think you bumped up Nash's game against Natsu" Lisanna sits next to Nash, who is putting on the shirt. "Game?" I giggle. "Yup, Nash and Natsu compete over me." Lisanna giggles. "I know what you mean. The triplets fight over Bixlow" We turn towards Bixlow, who is struggling to breathe because the triplets are all hugging his chest. Me and Lisanna giggle until Natsu drags me to the tree. "Come on Lucy!" I groan when Nash hangs onto my empty arms. He gets dragged along as well.

My wolf ears twitch when Nash sits on my lap, Ryuu on my left side, Luna on my other side. Natsu was sitting behind me with his head on my shoulder. "Alright adults, your turn" I sigh when Nash hands me a present but Natsu also hands me one. I sweatdrop and grab both of them. Then they start arguing who's to open first. Ryuu hands me one while sweatdropping. I nod in thanks and open it. I got a book from Levy-chan. I wave at Levy-chan, who waves back. I lean back as Natsu and Nash shove presents in my face. "OPEN MINE!" I get a tick mark. "DONT YELL IN MY EAR AND ONE AT A TIME!" I narrow my eyes as they whimper and hug each other in fear. "Nice one Mom!" I smile at Luna and ruffle her hair. "Thanks." I grab one. I open it. I widen my eyes. It was a fucking Ninja sword, complements of Erza. It had a black case and yellow stars. The handle was yellow. I take some of the sword out and see that the sword had a galaxy pattern on the blade. I close it and quickly set it down. Luna goes to say something but I interrupt. "No you may not play with it. Don't ever ask." Luna pouts and nods.

After opening several more, blushing at the see through underwear set Mira got me. I sigh and lean back into Natsu's chest, then feeling his arms around my waist. "You didn't open mine yet" I blink. "Natsu, I didn't see yours." He sighs and reaches forward. He grabs a no name present. "I must of forgotten to put the name." "yeah you did" He hands me the box. I feel his lips on my head as I open it. I widen my eyes. "I had Mira's help making it" It was a scarf that looks exactly like his. I wrap it around my neck and kiss his cheek. "You made it?" He blushes and nods. "Yeah. Do you like it?" "I love it!" He grins. I hand him a box I had in my pocket. "I didn't give you yours either." He opens the small box. He smiles. "Its beautiful" 

Inside the box was two necklaces. They both had a silver dragon surrounding a star. I grab one and put it around his neck while he does the same for me. He chuckles. "Aren't I suppost to be the one to give you jewelry?" I peck his lips, making him wag his tail. "Nah, We're Fairy Tail. We are not normal." He grins and pets my ears. "I guess your right." I smile and my tail wags as well. Natsu hugs me but something gets in the way. "Hey! She's mine!" Nash hugs my neck. Natsu tightens his grip on my waist. I drag the other two in the hug. "First off, I don't belong with anyone." I smile as they all grin at me. I love these guys.