Cuddles

Lucy's POV

As we hear booms, battle cries, and magic clashing, I was shivering in fear. Natsu stayed behind me and kept licking and nibbling on my ears to comfort me. The pups were sleeping as well as cuddling up to me. Their eyes opened earlier. Natsu was cheering in excitement. Ryuu had red eyes. Luna had brown eyes and Nash had onyx eyes. I wince as I hear a scream. Natsu nuzzles my neck and licks my nose. 'Don't worry, they will be fine. Besides I'm here to protect you.' I nuzzle his head. 'I know you will. I just can't help but worry.' Natsu sighs and nibbles my ears. 'They are at the same strength as Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail probably wore them out so it's probably easier for them.' I nod. 'If you say so'

 Natsu moved himself so he was laying in front of me and facing me. Ryuu and Luna were now curled up to him. I giggle. Natsu tilts his head. 'What?' I shake my head. 'Normally they would stay next to me but I guess they already like you' Natsu chuckles. 'Probably because of my body heat is so high' I nod. 'Yeah' I lean my head up and nuzzle the side of his face. Natsu nuzzles my head back. I hear a boom so I flinch. Natsu puts his head on mine and pushes it down on the couch. He puts his paws over my ears. 'Here, now you can't hear it. Just go to sleep' I nod and close my eyes, falling asleep.

Natsu's POV

Lucy falls asleep. I take my paws off her ears. I lick her nose then go up and lick the outside of her ears. Then I notice something. The noises upstairs stopped. I growl protectively and curl up to Lucy and the pups even more. Then the door opens. The creak echoes across the room. I growl louder. I glance at the door to see..........................................................................................................................