Almost Here

Lucy's POV

I'm really close to giving birth to puppies, and it got even harder to walk. I was currently in the infirmary of the guild. Natsu wouldn't let me out of his sight. I was laying on the bed with Natsu laying behind me. He kept nibbling and licking my ears. 'You alright Lucy?' I nod 'Yeah, and you don't have to stay and lick my ears.' 'but I want to and we are in danger now.' 'Yeah, but we are at the guild. You have nothing to worry about.' 'I don't want to leave you ok?' 'Aw~, how sweet, but you don't have to.' 'Whatever.' I giggle. Natsu lays his head in the crook of my neck. 'When will they be here?' I sigh. 'Anytime soon. Stop being so impatient.' ' I can't help it' I sigh. 'When do you plan on confessing?' ' I don't know, soon?' 'Why not right now?' I hear the bed shift and then Natsu sits in front of me.

'Want me to?' 'Yeah, I confessed to you a long time ago, you never answered and now its your turn' Natsu sighs as I sit up. 'Alright, fine. I love you Lucy' 'Aw~ your blushing and I love you too' Natsu's face was bright red. I giggle. I nuzzle his neck 'You're too cute!' Natsu only nuzzles my neck back and grumbles. I giggle. 'Come on, can you go get me some food?' 'Fine' Then Natsu licks my nose then jumps off the bed. I smile then lay back down. I sigh, I could feel it. Something bad was going to happen soon, I just hope not when the pups are going to be born.

Then Natsu walks in with Mira. I smile at them and sit back up. Natsu jumps on the bed. Mira sets the plate down. "here you go" I nod at her in thanks. The plate had a steak cut up in pieces. 'You want some Natsu?' 'nah, you need it' I shrug and start eating.