Defeated

Natsu's POV

'Sting! You scared me!' Sting smiles a bit. "Sorry Natsu-san, we defeated the army. We also captured something you might see" I nod. 'I'll go look at it after I tell Lucy' "alright" Sting walks back upstairs. I nudge Lucy's Head. 'Lucy' She groans and blinks awake. 'Natsu?' I lick her ear. 'It's over, I have to go see something, stay here.' Lucy licks my ear. 'As much as I don't want to, I'll stay.' I lick her nose. 'Thank you, I'll be back soon.' I lick her ear on last time before I jump off of the couch. I go upstairs and see Sting in the hallway.

I follow Sting to a room. I widen my eyes at what I see. A bunch of knocked out people but that isn't what shocked me. The stupid stick was there and his mouth was duck-taped and he was restricted. The stick stares at me and tries to talk. I growl and bare my teeth at the stick. The stick looks Frighten. 'Turn us back you stupid stick!" Sting rips the duck-tape off its mouth. "For your information my name is Klodoa. And no" I growl and walk closer to him. 'Fuck you stick, turn us back! Or I will snap you in half!' Klodoa shivers slightly. "No" I pin my ears back and start barking at him. 'TURN US BACK!' The stick starts sweating. I crouch down a bit while growling. "FINE! I'll turn you back, go get the other one!" I get back up, stop growling and run to get Lucy.

I come back with Lucy and the pups. Lucy growled when she saw him. I told her what he was going to do so she calmed down. We set the pups on the ground. Klodoa was saying a spell in a different language. Me and Lucy started to glow with the pups.

Sting's POV

Natsu-san and Lucy-san started glowing and then poof! Pink dust appears, making it impossible to see them. I cough and wave a hand to get rid of the dust. Then a burst of flames appears and grabs the stick guy. The stick screams. I widen my eyes. The dust somewhat cleared up. Natsu-san was human again along with Lucy-san. There were three babies on the ground. Natsu-san and Lucy-san had wolf ears and tail still. "Let me get a turn at the fucking stick." Natsu-san looks at Lucy-san and hands her the stick. She lifts up a knee. She take the stick and snaps it in two by slamming it on her knee. I sweatdrop as the stick screams then Natsu-san swipes the two pieces and burns them into ash, literally. Natsu-san slaps his hands together and wipes off the ash. "Lets go home Lucy, thanks for caring for us Sting!" I high five him. "Anytime Natsu-san and good luck with the babies"

Lucy's POV

I stretch my arms in the air as Natsu and Sting high five then fist bump. I lean down and pick two of the babies, Nash and Luna. "Natsu can you pick up Ryuu?" Natsu nods and picks up Ryuu and takes Luna from me. Now that I notice, Nash had my blonde hair, Luna had pink hair and Ryuu had red hair. How does he have red hair? We walk out of Sabertooth. Yukino hugs me before we leave. I wave at everyone as we walk out. I take out a key. "Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" Virgo appears from the ground. She bows. "What do you need Queen?" I sweatdrop. "Can you take us to Fairy Tail?" Virgo nods. Natsu sighs. "Something you need King?" Me and Natsu blink. "No, I'm good." Virgo nods then digs into the ground. The next thing I know, we're in Fairy Tail guild hall.

Everyone in the building blinks. Me and Natsu grin. "We're back" The next thing I know, everyone is crowding around us. Ah, its good to be back.