Attacked

Lucy's POV (I do her POV WAY to much!)

We were at the guild with the kids. (I forget if the others have kids or not and I can't find any chapters with any so~ I'll make new ones, sorry!) Ryuu was talking with the Fernandez kids. Luna was fighting with Ur, Gray and Juvia's kid. Nash was holding onto my tail. "Why don't you go play with the other kids Nash?" I was sitting on the bench while he was behind me, Natsu was fighting with Gray. "I don't wanna, then you'll be lonely!" I blink then giggle. "Just because Levy-chan and her family are out on a mission doesn't mean I'm lonely" Nash hops on my lap. "It's the look in your eyes says otherwise." I blink then smile. "I'm not lonely, trust me. I have you." Nash smiles. "Really!?" I nod. "yup! Now why don't you get us some snacks?" "Ok!" Nash hops off.  I stand up and stretch. I smile then freeze. "Momma?" I widen my eyes. "Nat-su...get...your father." "Ok!" Nash runs off. I feel my body look down then at the door. "What's wrong Lucy?" I move my eyes and look at him. "Grab kids.....run..." Natsu looks where I'm looking, the guild doors. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Natsu turns to pick up the kids but then collapses. "Natsu!/ Daddy!" Everyone freezes. The guild doors slam open. I growl. "The fuck you want!" "Oh~? I told you last time. I want the kids." I fight his control over my body and run over to the kids. I tackle them all to the ground. "YOU'RE NOT TAKING THEM!" "She's right!" I look over to master. "Get him brats!" They all run forward, except Natsu who was on the ground and holding his leg in pain.

The kids whimper under me. "Mommy? What's going to happen?" I look down at the three and smile. "Nothing is going to happen." "Promise?" I smile. "Promise" I grab out three keys. "Open gate of the Lion, Maiden, Bull! Loke! Virgo! Taurus!" "MOO! I will protect Lucy-sama's mooost sexy body!"  I throw a shoe at his head. "I HAVE KIDS!" " Lets go!" "Virgo, take the kids far away from here" "Mommy don't go!" I smile down at them. "Please. This is for your own good." I stand up. Virgo grabs the kids and disappears into golden dust. "Mommy!" They disappear into the spirit world. I stand up and grab my whip. I snap it on the ground. "No one threatens to take my kids." I narrow my eyes. "Lucy" I look down at Natsu. "The kids." "With Virgo." Natsu tries to stand up. "Dammit! I'm so fucking useless!" I look at William who is controlling Mira and Erza. "Natsu, stay back and let Wendy heal you." "But-" "Natsu" He sighs. "Fine." I walk forward.

William looks at me. "So~ you wanna know something?~" I snap my whip at him and wrap it around his arms. "I can control women but can't pop their veins. I can't control men but I can pop their veins." I narrow my eyes. Taurus charges forward with his axe along with Loke and his glowing fists. I throw the tip of my whip at him over and over. Somethings wrong. If this was truly William, from what I've seen, he would of controlled me then used me as a human shield. I widen my eyes. William grins and shows off his sharp teeth. "Figured it out?" I take a step back. "You didn't.." "Oh, I did" Loke charges at William. I gasp. "Loke!" He got bit by the fake William then a dust cloud surrounds them. Taurus charges in. "Leo!" I snap my whip at the figure. My whip misses and falls on the ground. My eyes widen. Loke and Taurus are gone. The only thing left there is a dog. William's dog in fact. "You guys are suckers. William took the kids a long time ago. I was only a distraction." I collapse to my knees when the dog runs out of the guild.

I look down and narrow my eyes. (She's making the face in the media) A lot of the guys had their veins popped and most of the girls were crying. The kids were asking where my kids were at. "Lucy" I look up and see Natsu. I hug him. "This is my fault. If only I didn't send them with Virgo." Natsu sits down next to me and moves me so our thighs are touching then he puts his head on mine. "Its not your fault-" "But I made a promise!" Natsu closes his mouth. "I made a promise to the kids that nothing would happen to them. But I broke that promise." "Lucy calm down. Ryuu has your brains, he'll find a way to escape with Luna and Nash." I look up at him. "How can you be sure?" He grins. "Trust me. They are our kids. They'll find a way"