Endings (Final Chapter)

Lucy's POV

I wake up and then smell something familiar. I immediately push on Natsu's shoulder. 'Wake up! Its the stupid scientists!' Natsu snaps his eyes open and stand up on four paws then he sniffs the air. 'Your right!' We both jump off the bed. Natsu and I transform. "Can you stand?" I was leaning on his side. "Um, sorta. Grab that crutch!" He rolls his eyes and reaches for the crutch then hands it to me. I put it under my arm and stop leaning on his arm. "Better?" I nod. "yeah. Now lets go." We walk out of the infirmary. "Lucy-san! You shouldn't be up!" I only growl towards master. "We have some unwelcomed company." Master sighs. "Who?" Natsu growls and stares at the door. "The same fuckers who scared the kids and collared us." "Correct he is!" We all freeze as the two scientist suddenly appear at the door.

Master jumps down from the bar and walks towards them. "Ah Makarov. Pleasure to meet you" Kain bows slightly. Kaisa only smiles. "Now, what are you two here for?" Master practically growls. "We give up." Kaisa giggles. I narrow my eyes when her eyes shift to mine. "The tests failed and we used every drop of money we had on those collars. Not cheap at all." She sighs and shrugs then looks over at Kain. "Besides we're tired of living like this. Using humans and animals for tests that all fail." I shiver and Natsu grips my hand. "So we would like you to take us in along with Will-kun. His job his over and he has done bad as well." I widen my eyes and look at Natsu, who only shrugs.

"So...is it really over mom?" I smile at Nash, who was sitting in my lap and watching Natsu play with the other kids. "For this adventure at least. Now onto the next one." "Next one?" I nod and run my fingers over his wolf ear that appeared a few days ago. "Yeah. it could be deadly or stupid." "But we'll beat the next adventure either way!" I squeak when Natsu with Luna on his head suddenly pops up from behind me. "We'll get stronger with each one too!" Ryuu says as he sits next to me. Nash looks up at all of us. "Right!"

END

(No more books after this I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for no big fight or anything. I just wanted this story to end. I hope you enjoyed anyways!)