Finally Back

Lucy's POV

The guild crowds around us. I sigh as everyone starts talking all at the same time. Natsu growls "I CANT HEAR WITH ALL OF YOU TALKING AT THE SAME TIME, ONE AT A TIME DAMN IT!" Nash starts crying but Luna and Ryuu giggle. I sigh and start rocking Nash back and forth while shushing him. I glare at Natsu. "Don't yell!" Natsu's wolf ears flatten back. "Sorry Lucy" I sigh. Nash doesn't stop crying. I bounce him. Then he stops. I sigh in relief. "Lu-chan I'm so happy for you but how are you going to take care of three kids?" I look at Natsu then we shrug. "We don't know, we also don't have any money for anything" Natsu looks at me. "I have a safe back at home, we could use the money from that" I look at him. "are you sure?" Natsu nods. "If its for my family then yeah." I blush and nod. "You can get the money you have and I'll take care of the kids here." Natsu sighs. "Alright, who wants to hold Luna and who is going to take Ryuu?" Levy-chan takes Ryuu and Mira takes Luna. Natsu leans down and pecks me on the lips. "I'll be back." I smile. "See you when you get back" He grins and nods as he walks out of the guild.

"So, you two are actually dating?" I look at Mira. We were sitting at the bar with Levy-chan sitting to my right. I giggle. "Of course! Just because we were wolves for years doesn't mean anything changed" Levy-chan sighs dreamily. "I wish someone would be like that with me" Me and Mira giggle. "You do Levy-chan. A certain Iron dragon slayer will gladly treat you that way." Levy-chan turns red. "Lu-chan!" Me and Mira laugh, then laugh harder as Gajeel comes over and throws Levy-chan over his shoulder after handing me Ryuu. I giggle. Mira feeds Luna a bottle of warm milk. She hands me two more. I nod in thanks. I feed Nash, he wont go by anyone else. "Need help with that?" I look up and see. "Natsu!" "Yo!" I smile.

Me, Natsu, and Mira were feeding the babies. "So how much money do you have?" Natsu looks at me grinning. "500,000 jewel" I sigh. "How do you have so much?" He shrugs. "I've been saving up since I first joined the guild. I ate fish instead of other food and I had no rent so..." I nod. "So you had a lot of money." Natsu sighs. "yeah, now we need to buy cribs, stroller, uh food, am I missing anything?" "Some toys maybe?" Mira nods. "You will need toys" I sigh. "And clothes. the kids look about five months so this is going to be a bit of a problem" "How is it a problem?" I look at Mira. "Would you be willing to buy the kids some clothes?" Mira nods. "I may need some help, but of course!" I nod. "You can take the clothes shopping-" "No sailor suits" "-and we can buy the bigger stuff" Mira nods. "I'll have Lisanna and Wendy help me"