Born

(A/N: Just something quick and short)

Lucy's POV

I just gave birth to three puppies an hour ago. Ryuu is a black, red, and white wolf. Luna is a white wolf with pink swirls and pink star-looking flowers. Nash is a yellow and white wolf with some black on him. They were currently curled up next to my stomach. Natsu was behind me while nibbling my ears. 'You did good Lucy' I giggle. 'You mean WE did good.' Natsu nods as he nuzzles my neck. 'Yeah, we did good' The infirmary door opens and Levy-chan and Wendy walk in. Natsu immediately growls as a threat as he stands over me. I growl at Natsu. 'Natsu! They want to see the puppies, they aren't going to hurt them, sit your ass down!' Natsu whines and sits behind me.

"Lu-chan! They're so cute!" I nod and smile. "Can I hold one?" Natsu whines in protest as I nod. Wendy picks up Ryuu and Levy-chan picks up Luna. "Why is Ryuu red and black?" I shrug. Erza walks in and picks up Nash. "A-a-a-adorable" I sweatdrop as Erza turns red and starts stuttering. Natsu goes to growl but I glare at him. 'Don't even think about it!' Natsu whines and buries his face in my neck. 'I'm just being cautious!' ' I don't care! They are just holding them, not like their being killed' Natsu pouts.