Plan Start!

Lucy's POV

 It was time for the plan to start. "Come on Lucy, stop making that face." I blink then look up at Natsu. "What?" "Nothing. Lets go. Just like Gramps said" I nod. "Ok" I look down at Nash and Luna. "You guys ready?" They both nod. "Yup!" Me and Natsu close our eyes then start glowing. "Wow~" I open my eyes then look around. 'It's been so long since we've been like this right Lucy?' I giggle and nod. 'Yeah.' I look at Natsu, who was a pink wolf again. I lift a paw and look at It. "Mom?" I look up at Luna. Then I tilt my head. 'Yeah?' "How long were you able to do that?" Me and Natsu blink. 'They can understand us?' 'They were born as wolves though.' 'But still' 'Stop questioning it. To your question Luna, we've been training since you guys were little.'  Nash grins. "COOL! TEACH ME!" I groan but Natsu chuckles. 'Come on. Get on my back already! We'll teach you later!' Nash squeaks and Luna laughs with Natsu. Luna climbs on Natsu's back while Nash climbs on my back. I look at the open guild doors and see Mira. "I'll ask later, just go!" I nod then see her transform into Luna. I look at Natsu then we both nod. We take off running, to a safe house. 

~Flash Back~

"Now, for the plan. Natsu and Lucy will take the real kids to a safe house while the fake kids and Ryuu stay here. William should come here looking for the kids and Natsu and Lucy. We'll take him on. Mean while, Freed and Levy will create runes around William, rendering him useless. We'll ask his intentions then imprison him."

~Flash back End~

We continue running then we stop. Then me and Natsu start growling. "What is it?" Two red eyes glow from the forest. Natsu slides Luna on my back. I back up. "Mom! What's going on!" 'Shh! Stay quiet. Natsu will handle this. Hang on tight!' Nash hugs my neck while Luna wraps her arms around my stomach. I turn around and run towards a tree. "Mom! That's a tree!" I jump up on a tall branch and dig my claws into the tree. The red eyes come out of the forest and towards Natsu. It was the wolf from before! I think his name was Rokios. Natsu and Rokios circle each other while growling. I growly lowly. "mo-" I glance behind me. This wasn't planned! "Oh~ So William was right. There was a plan. Where's the third one?" 'Bastard! How did you find us!' "Your scent pinkie. Now hand over your mate and kids. I want the bitch for myself!" I growl and Natsu bark. 'You aren't going to get them!' "Hmph. The bitch is just prancing around, she wants me." I growl even louder. Then Rokios looks up at me. I turn my head. "You hear me! I want you bitch!" Natsu growls and pounces on Rokios. 'Bastard! Lucy! Run with the kids! I can handle this!' I nod. 'Right!'  I jump off the tree, ignoring the kids' screams, and start running.

"Mommy! Why does that wolf want us!?" I growl at Nash's question. 'There's a bounty for you two. He's in league with William.' "Than why does he want you?" I growl and tense up, but still run. 'You don't want to know. Now keep your heads down!' They both nod and basically lay down. I glance back. I hope you will win, Natsu. I look ahead and run faster. I hear a growl. I gasp then stop and slide to turn around. 'WHERES NATSU YOU BASTARD!' Rokios chuckles. "In Hell" I growl and snap at him. 'You're going to regret that' I turn my head and grab two keys. I open Virgo and Loke's gate. Nash open's Sagittarius' gate, because Gemini was busy cloned as Nash, and Luna lifts her hands, which were on pink fire. I growl.