Drunk Parents

Normal POV

Natsu and Lucy were getting drunk, complements to Cana, so Wendy was taking care of the kids while they kept drinking. Actually, most of the parents had gotten drunk except for Bisca and Alzack so with the help of Wendy, were having a big sleep over. Makarov was mad at Cana for talking the adults into drinking but was thankful that Bisca, Alzack, and Wendy took the kids for a sleep over.

Happy's POV

I was sitting at a table, watching as everyone, except the kids that left, was drunk. Jellal was still on the run so Erza was yelling at Jet and Droy, again. I spit out my fish. Gajeel was acting like Levy, reading and acting like he was short. I giggle as Levy was hanging onto the blushing Gajeel's neck as he kept saying. "Lev-chan!" Lisanna and Bixlow were laughing at each other's faces. Mira was acting like Erza except in her Satan soul: Demon Halphas. Laxus was silent but blushing at Mira. Juvia was crying and hanging onto a crying Gray who keeps repeating. "Ur, life is useless" "Gray-sama keeps saying another woman's name, Gray-sama doesn't love Juvia!" Gray starts tries to calm her down.

I found Natzu and Lushi the funniest. Lucy was sitting on Natsu's lap with her arms around his neck. Natsu had his arms around her waist and kept yelling. "I'M THE STRONGEST! NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME!" He takes another sip of beer. "THIS BEER IS WORTHY OF MY GREATNESS!" I giggle. "Natsu! Lets play!" I look at Lucy. She kept giggling and playing with his hair. Natsu looks down at her. "Lucy, you are not going to trick me with your sexiness!" Lucy starts crying. "but-but-WHAAA!" She starts crying like Juvia currently is. Natsu pins her to the ground and kisses her. "Fine, only a minute of playing!" Lucy stops crying but sniffs. "Really?" "Really" She hugs his neck and tackles him to the ground. "Yay!" Then she passes out. Natsu sighs. "Fine, she can be my queen" Then passes out. I laugh and fly over to Master, who is only pink faced.

"Reckless  brats, aren't they Happy?" I nod. "Aye! But this is the first time I saw the guys get drunk" Master sighs. "I haven't either. This might be their first time drinking" I nod. "Maybe" I take out another fish and start eating. "I'm just going to leave them for tonight" Master nods. "That might be best. Go to the sleepover and check up on the kids" I nod and fly out of the guild "Aye!" I fly over to Bisca and Alzack's house, because boys aren't allowed in Fairy Hills. I knock on the front door. A eleven year old Asuka opens the door. "Ah hey Happy, come in" I fly in and see all of the kids watching a movie. I giggle quietly. "Mom and Dad are sleeping and left me in charge. " I nod. Ryuu was in between the Fernandez twins. Luna was sleeping on Gilly's shoulder. Nash was sleeping with his head on Krystal's lap. Bixlow's kids were playing patty cake with Lightning.

Master's POV

Natsu and Lucy had just woken up again, still drunk. "HAHAHAHAHAHA RULE YOUR KINGDOM LU-CHAN!" "SHE IS NOT RULING MY KINGDOM!" "Y-you don't love me?" "I-I do love you. I just don't want you hurt my queen" "Really?" "Really" They get into a make out session with their tongues. I scrunch up my nose and walk over to Cana, who was chugging a barrel of beer. "Cana, I know you did something, fix it" She giggles, slightly drunk. "Why~?" I cross my small arms. "One, they all have kids. Two, do it or you get THAT" She squeaks. "I don't know how!" "How did you do it in the first place?" "I slipped a potion in their drinks that will make them drunk for days" "WHAT!" She grabs her ears. "Fine, I'll fix it, give me a few hours to find the potion maker" I sigh. "Fine, now go!" She runs out of the guild with a bottle of Sake. I hope she returns fast because I'm sure the kids will want their parents back.