The Solution

Happy's POV

I slept over with the kids, not wanting to deal with the drunk people. I yawn and stretch my paws in the air. I look around and giggle. They were all cuddling in one giant pile. I hear some steps. I look over and see Bisca. "Ah, morning Happy" I fly up and float next to her. "How are you going to feed all of these kids?" She sighs. "I think I'm going to take them out for breakfast." "That's a lot of jewel" Bisca chuckles. "I'll have their parents pay me back" I giggle. "Nice" "Happy, can you go wake everyone up?" I pale slightly. I hate waking up Ryuu. I nod slowly. "You're going to owe me a big fish" She nods. I go and float above the kids. I pull out a blow horn from my bag. I cover an ear and push down. All of the kids scream and jump up. They all try to find the source until they see me. They all glare and jump up to grab me. I fly higher until Bisca calls out. "KIDS! Get ready to go eat!" The kids all forget their anger at me and rush to change out of their pjs.

Makarov's POV

I sigh in relief. Levy was never drunk, thank god because alcohol is bad for pregnant women. Levy was helping me find out a solution, but not finding anything. Then the guild doors slam open. We all look at them, except for the Nalu couple still making out, and see Cana with Porlyusica. "This is why I hate humans! They're so stupid!" Me and Levy sweatdrop. "Master, what is she doing here?" I shrug. "I don't know." "Makarov! What did these stupid idiots do now?!" I sigh. "Cana did it" "Who?" I point to Cana, who is now sweating bullets. Porlyusica rubs her temples. "Gather everyone who is still drunk" I look at Cana, who nods nervously. Twenty long minutes later, all of the drunks are all gathered in a circle. Porlyusica waves a finger in circles. "Stop these drunks, go sober once more!" They all glow then stop acting crazy, except for Natsu and Lucy, who are still making out. I clear my throat and then they pull away while blushing in embarrassment. "Alright brats! Bisca and Alzack have your kids, go get them!" They all start running out the door, except Gajeel who is carrying Levy.

Porlyusica looks at me in surprise. "They have kids?" I nod. "Yup." She smiles. "they sure grow up fast don't they?" I take a sip of beer. "They sure do."