Forced Evil Decisions

(After this huge thing, this story will end. In a few chapters that is. I can't keep this story going for much longer. so I'll finish it up.)

Lucy's POV

I slowly open my eyes and find myself on the floor with my hands cuffed and a chain on my ankle that connects to the floor. I cough and shake my head. "Natsu? Nash? Luna? Where are you?" I call out to nothing. I start shivering, it was cold. I hear a cough and a groan. "What? You say something Lucy?" I gasp and try to turn around only to flinch. "Natsu? I can't turn around." He coughs again. "I can see you. You have a wound on your hip. Try not to move." I nod and take my hands over and lightly touch my side. "Where are we Natsu? How did we get here?" I hear chains rattling. "If I remember correctly....We arrived at the cabin and a man and woman knocked us out. That's all I remember. Hold still" I turn my head and see Natsu limp over towards me. "The chain connected to the floor is about six feet. I feel something press against my back. "I'm going to try turning you around. Lean back and don't move otherwise." I nod and lean backwards. My head lands on Natsu's shoulder and he puts his hands under my butt then thighs. I take a sharp breath in and he quickly turns me around. I yelp at the pain in my hip and then I face Natsu. "Sorry. Now hold out your hands and pull the cuffs apart as much as you can."

I hold my wrists out and Natsu grips the chain between the cuffs. Natsu looks up at me. "Trust me" I nod. "Always" His hand starts steaming. The chain turns red then glows green. I wince. "Natsu stop. It's shocking me" He takes his hand away and looks up at me. "Shocking you?" I nod and look at my wrists. "It was a small shock. Just enough to make my hands numb." "Shit Lucy I'm sorry" I shrug. "No worries. We have to get out of here and find the kids." Natsu's face hardens and he nods. "Yeah. But how is the problem." We sit in silence for a minute. "I have an idea Natsu. But it's a bit risky" "Lets hear it." I look at the chains and cuffs binding us. "Ok, these are obviously magic blocker cuffs so magic is out of the question. But you have some serious strength" "And?" I snap my fingers. "You can try to break the chains by pulling hard on the chains at out feet and wrists." "Oh~ So I just do this?" He pulls his cuffs apart to their limit. "Yes do that but go further until you break it." "Ok" He stretches it and the chains groan in protest. "Keep going" the chains glow green and Natsu make a face. Then the chains snap in half and green lights snap at Natsu. "Shit!" Natsu shakes his head and pants. "That was harder than I thought."

"Now for the ankle cuff?" I nod at him. "just pull the chain out of the floor." He slowly stands up. He walks a bit further from me. He bends and picks up the chain. He grips the chain and starts pulling. I widen my eye when the veins on his arm pop up. I look up at Natsu and see him make a mad face. "Almost....there" I hear the chains screech and the chain in the floor glows green. Natsu's face immediately goes to shock then to pain. He stops and sits on the floor. "Hm..." I tilt my head "What is it Natsu?" He sighs. "The pain from the chains got stronger." "Hm..." Then my face darkens. "Treating us like dogs. Fuckers!" Natsu tilts his head. "Dogs?" I sigh and he crawls over to me. "Its a training system. the more bad we do, the more punishment we get. However, if we do something they want us to, we get rewarded." (Black butler reference, slightly) I sigh and curl up into Natsu's warmth. "They're trying to tame us." Natsu growls. "We will never be tamed." "Is that right?" I squeak at the unfamiliar voice and Natsu wraps his arms around me. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

It was a man with short brown hair and he had brown spots in his skin. He had purple eyes and glasses, which he pushes up by the way. "Kain, at your service. You two are simply marvelous. Creating half wolf children. Amazing. We hired the stick to make you two have kids when you turned into wolves so your children would be created. He also gave me these" He raises two collars. One was spike and one was leather and had two strips of black cloth that had red and orange lines. Natsu growls. "Bastard..." Kain bows. "Me and my wife are scientists. These collars have a spell on them to tame you, turn you into something your not. We are currently running a test." My eyes harden. "Test? What test!" Kain smirks, making Natsu hold me tighter. "We released your kids a minute ago. Telling them they have fifteen minutes to run away from some evil wolves." I pale slightly but Natsu growls, oblivious. Kain smirks. "You are smart Heartfilia. That you are! As expected." "Lucy?" Natsu grits out. I narrow my eyes. "BASTARD! IT WONT WORK!" I grit my teeth. Kain only tilts his head. "Maybe, maybe not. This is why it's an experiment. Oh, we're keeping you out of the loop Dragneel. My apologies. " Kain bows. "Theses collars turn you into tamed dogs. We are going to send you to harm your kids, not kill, hurt." Natsu quickly stands up and runs at him, only to be out of arms reach. "That's what the chains are for."