Nash's Nightmare

normal POV

Nash was trapped in a nightmare. Running in darkness while images of his family and friends dying around him. Tears were flowing down his face rapidly. Then he stops as another image appears in front of him. It was himself, but with red eyes and sharp claws and he was covered in blood. The copy was cackling evilly. "Your a burden" "N-No I'm not!" "Oh? A lowly celestial mage that only waves keys around? You can't even fight! You just hide behind your stupid spirits." "I-I" He collapses on his knees. "See? You are weak" Nash sobs into his hands as the copy disappears. Then he hears a voice. "You are not a burden Nash. Now wake up from this nightmare." Then everything turns white for Nash.

Natsu's POV

Its been five minutes since Lucy got taken over by her motherly instincts and Nash hasn't woken up yet. Luna has been saying stuff to him but I kept focusing on Lucy. Rokios wont survive at this rate. He was almost covered head to toe in blood. Lucy didn't have a scratch on her. I sigh and lean on the tree at my side. "You're not a burden Nash, wake up" I widen my eyes and snap my head towards Nash and Luna as I hear a groan. I crouch down next to Nash and Luna. "You awake now Nash?" He slowly sits up. "What happened?" I smile and ruffle his hair. "No time. Now call out to your mother. Only you can stop her right now." He shakes his head and slowly sits up. He looks at Lucy then freezes. "That's...M-mom?" I sigh. "Yes. Now call out to her in order to save her." "Ok" We all stand up. "M-Mom? I'm alright now! Y-you can come back now" Rokios was knocked out at this point and Lucy freezes, seconds from snapping Rokios' neck. She takes a few steps back while panting. I tilt my head. "Lucy? We're all right now. Let go get ya cleaned up." The black marks disappear and she transforms into human again. She grips her hair and collapses to her knees. "Oh god. What happened? What did I-" Nash and Luna run up to Lucy and hug her. I slowly walk over to her.

I scoop up some water with my hands and pour it on her hair. She shivers and continues washing her hands. I run my fingers through her hair and wash out the blood. Nash and Luna were washing the blood off her arms. She washes off her face as I run my fingers through her hair again, this time drying it. I sigh and put my head on her shoulder. "You alright now?" She sniffs and nods. "Yeah. Thanks for helping me clean the blood off" I nuzzle her neck. "Anytime." (Shit I forgot Natsu got hurt in the shoulder. Pretend it healed already please.) I sigh. "We should get going. We're almost there" She glances up at me. "Yeah."