The Guild

Ryuu's POV

Mom and Dad left with Luna and Nash. I wasn't scared, just, worried. But I was strong enough. Luna, or Mira, was on my left while Nash, or Gemini, was on my right. "Ryuu-chan? What's wrong?" I look at Aunt Mira. "Nothing just, worried." She tilts her head. "Why are you worried?" I sigh and put my chin on the table. "I don't know. Whenever I feel like something bad is going to happen, I get this itch between my shoulders. And I have that itch right now." Mira puts her arm around my shoulders. "Don't fret so much. We're Fairy Tail. You've heard the stories you're parents told you right?" I nod and look at her. "Then you should know not to worry. We got this." I smile a bit. "Yeah." Soon Laki comes over with two plates, Gemini doesn't eat. She sets them in front of me and Aunt Mira. We both had a cheese burger and some fries. I start eating but Mira nibbles on a fry. Gemini looks over at me. "Hey Ryuu-sama?" "Hm?" I look at him. "Why does Nash think he's a burden?" Mira widens her eyes but I sigh. "It's because me and Luna inherited our father's magic while Nash inherited Mom's magic. I lift a hand and set it on fire. "Me and Luna's magic relies on physical action and strength while Nash relies on his spirits. He doesn't have a way to use magic to fight physically like us. So he mostly stays in the shadows and summons spirits. He wants to fight like us but can't."

Gemini tilts his head. "I...I think I kinda understand. But if Nash wants, he can learn a different form of Celestial Magic" Mira gasps. "You mean...like Lucy has star dress?" Gemini nods. "Yes, but he wont change outfits like Lucy-sama, just the abilities." I chomp down on my burger and look at Gemini as he talks. "It'll take a few years to master at least. But we'll talk more to Leo-sama after this." I nod and Aunt Mira smiles. "Nash will be so happy." I grin and nod. "Oh yeah he will." I look at the wall and see a lone shadow move. I grin.

The guild doors slam open. Everyone prepares to attack. Aunt Mira and Gemini stand next to me, while standing behind Freed. William walks in the door. "Where are they?!" Me, Mira, and Gemini had runes on us so nobody out of the guild can see us. Master takes a drink. "Have to be specific young man" William grits his teeth. "THE PUPS! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PUPS!" Cana takes a swing from her barrel. "We don't have puppies or dogs here so get lost." William screeches. Why he's so mad I have no idea. But something looks wrong. I look at Aunt Mira, who looks at me questionably. "Ryuu?" I point at William. (William can't hear them either, btw) "His canine exceed isn't here. He must know something or be planning something." Aunt Mira nods. "Lets go tell Master." Since we're invisible to William, we just walk across the guild and to where Master is sitting. He takes a sip of alcohol as Cana continues to piss William off. He glances at us so I start talking. "He usually has a canine exceed with him, the wolf isn't here. He knows something or planning something." Master mumbles. "Now child" Then a shadow off the wall goes behind William and turns into a man.

Uncle Rouge appears behind William and quickly cuffs Williams hands with magic blocking hand cuffs. "Wha-how?!" Master chuckles. "We don't need to explain. You are trying to harm my brats! We wont let you! Thank you Rouge for helping us." Uncle Rouge nods. "We owe you guys. No need for thanks. I shall take him to the dungeon  than." William struggles as Uncle Rouge takes him to the basement. "YOU ONLY MADE IT WORSE! THEY WILL BE COMING!" Uncle Freed releases the Runes. I look at Gemini. "Hey Gemini, can you see what Nash and them are doing?" Gemini nods and his eyes glow blue. "They are at the designated place. They have a unconscious canine exceed with them. Now they are at the designated location. There is a man and woman at the location. No-" Gemini disappears. Everyone widens their eyes. "GEMINI!" I look up at Master. "Something's happened to them! We need to save them!" Master looks at Erza. "Erza, take Gajeel, Gray, Wendy, and Laxus to go help them! Go now!" The called out members nod and run out the door. Mira transforms into her normal form and picks me up then hugs me. "They'll be alright Ryuu. They're strong" I nod and clutch my fist on Aunt Mira's dress. "They are strong."