Chapter 1, Wolf Moon, part 1

WARNING!!: My grammar can sucks. I only started to learn how to write and talk in English 2 or 3 years ago (in 2014).

Wolf moon, part 1

You know, I never thought that my life could change in one night. Well, not only mine, but also my friend Stiles and Victoria... and my twin brother, Scott McCall...
Yeah, you heard it. My twin is Scott McCall. But he's the best brother in the world. Our friend group is unpopular compared to Lydia Martin and her friends. However, Stiles has the biggest crush on the popular girl in our school who is not single. Lydia Martin. Seriously, I don't know if she knows us plus we went to the same school since kindergarden. But tomorrow is the first day back to hell. School. Yay.

My phone started to vibrate on my desk.

From: Victoria
To: Emily
Em, are you awake?

From: Emily
To: Victoria
It's 10:00 am. Yes, I'm awake.

From: Victoria
To: Emily
Ok, meet me outside of your house.

From: Emily
To: Victoria
Ok, I'm coming in two minutes.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked into Scott's room. He's sitting on his chair and he's looking at his computer.

''Hey Scott.'' I said. He turned his head toward me.

''Hey.'' He said.

''I'm going to the park with Victoria. I'll be back later.'' I said. He nodded. Ok, I'm not going at the park. I have no idea where I'm going because Victoria didn't tell me. I left the house and got into Victoria's car.

''So, where are we going?'' I asked.

''In the woods.'' She replied.

''What are we going to do in the woods?'' I asked.

''To see a burned house.'' She replied excitedly. Ok, why it's so exciting to see a burned house? Pretty sure, there is nothing to see.

''And I need to go?'' I asked.

''Yes, I don't want to go alone.'' She replied.

I sighed. ''Fine.''

She started the car and drove off.

''But why do you want to see that house?'' I asked.

''Because I heard rumors about that house.'' She answered. Ehh, I'm not sure if I want to go in a Haunted house

''What kind of rumors?'' I asked.

''The house burned ten years ago, I think. And a lot of people were trapped in.'' She replied. I nodded. "Maybe we'll see ghosts." She suggested and I frowned. I've never seen a ghost so I'd be surprised if I do see one.

We arrived in the woods.

''How are we going to find that house?'' I asked.

''I don't know but we need to walk.'' She replied. No, no, no. I'm not walking. I hate walking!!

But I guess I don't have any other choice. She looks really excited to see a burned house. That's what I don't understand.

She parked the car in front of the woods and we got out and we made our way into the woods.

After 10 minutes, we arrived in front of a burned house. It still looks fresh. Looks like it was burnt a few weeks ago. It is a big house so I'm figuring there were a lot of people living there. I wonder what happened to that family. I remember it made the news a few years back and I don't remember who survived.