Chapter 31, Co-Captain, part 3

Co-Captain, part 3

I arrived at home but Scott wanted to do something. So, I'm alone with my mom but I'm in my room lying on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I turned my head and saw my mom standing in the doorway of my room. My mouth dropped as I got up.

''Wow mom...you look beautiful.'' I said. She smiled.

''Thanks.'' She said still smiling.

''Do you have a date?'' I asked with a smirk. She nodded. ''Who?''

"He's just some medical rep I met at work," She answered. I nodded.

''Cool. I'm happy for you.'' I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

''I'm going to see Scott.'' She said. I nodded. She left my room. I started to look for my iPod but I can't find it.

''iPod, iPod, iPod, where are you?'' I asked.

I looked under my pillow and my iPod is under it. Finally.

The doorbell rang. I think it's the guy who have a date with my mom. I was going to walk out of my room but mom came in.

''Em, he's here.'' She said nervously.

''Don't worry mom.'' I said.

''Do you have nice jewelry?" The doorbell rang again. "Scott? Get the door."

''Oh yeah! I have a bracelet!'' I almost shouted. I just hope that guy is not going to be our new Dad. Well, step dad. Because A, I don't know him. B, I don't think I'm ready to have a step dad. And C, I just hope (a little) that my step dad would be Sheriff Stilinski. I mean, he's super nice and it would be fun if Stiles is my brother. Well, step brother.

I looked in my jewelry box and I found a black bracelet. I give it to mom.

''Thanks.'' She said smiling. Then her face turned to annoyance as the doorbell rang once more. "Scott, for the love of God, please!"

''Scott, just open the door!'' I yelled.

''Oh, by the way Allison is here.'' Mom said. I nodded.

''Ok. I'm going to say hello to her.'' I said.

''Ok bye love you.'' She said kissing my forehead.

''Love you too.'' She said. She left my room and I walked in Scott's room.

(Scott's POV:)

The door opened slowly and nobody is outside. What the...? I don't understand because I heard his heartbeat but it stopped.

''Hey, what are you doing?'' I looked behind me and saw my mom upstairs looking at me. ''Aren't you gonna invite him in?'' Then she left. I looked back outside and jumped when I saw....the Alpha. Derek's uncle. Peter Hale stood in front of me.

''Hello there.'' He said smirking. I looked at him confused. I can't believe that my mom's date it's him. I looked at him angrily and closed the door in his face but he blocked it from closing with his hand

''Really? Slam the door in my face? Come on, Scott. Take a second to think that through.'' He said. No, no, my mom can't have a date with this psychotic Alpha.

''I'll tell her.''

''That I used to be a catatonic invalid with burns covering half my face?'' He asked almost amused. ''Good luck with that.''

''If you hurt her, if you even touch her...'' I began.

''Scott, if I may interrupt your listening of the top five most impotent-sounding threats for a moment, try and remember that I've been in a coma for six years.'' He said. I don't care if you was in coma for six years. I don't want you to touch my mom! ''Don't you think I'd like to have a dinner with a beautiful woman?''