Chapter 57, Abomination, part 1

abomination, part 1

I arrived at the mechanic's garage. I put the bike on the ground and walked into the garage. I saw Stiles sitting on a chair.

''Hey Stiles!'' I said, waving my hand. He waved back.

''Hey. Finally, you're here. I'm tired to be here. Gosh, it's late. My ass hurts and I didn't even ate my supper.'' He said then he let out a sigh.

''Oh, that's what I thought. I went to the Mc Donald's before coming here. I didn't eat either.'' I said showing him a bag of Mc Donald's. He smiled like if it was Christmas.

''Thanks.'' He said. I handed him the bag of Mc Donald's and we started to eat.

''And if you want your ass to stop hurting, well, you should do more sports.'' I told him.

He sent me a glare. ''That's because I've been sitting for hours.'' He retorted and continued to eat.

Should I tell him about Deaton? Because Deaton know about werewolves.

''Stiles.''

''Yeah.''

''Deaton knows.''

He stopped to eat and looked at me. ''What do you mean?''

''He knows that....werewolf exist.'' I whispered the last part. His eyes widened.

''Seriously?'' He whispered. I nodded. His mouth opened in shock. Then he frowned. ''Who attacked Scott?''

''Derek.'' I mumbled.

''That asshole.'' I looked up at him. ''What?'' He shoved a lot of fries in his mouth. ''It's true. He is your boyfriend and he beat the crap out of your brother. He's an asshole for doing that.''

I shrugged. I didn't know what to say. I'm just really angry at Derek. I never thought he would really go changing teenagers into werewolves. Who's next? Jackson? Stiles? Victoria? I let out a sigh.

I continued to eat and after ten minutes, Stiles already finished to eat his food. Wow! He eats fast. I should be the one eating fast because I love eating.

''I'm going to talk with the guy.'' Stiles told me. I nodded. We stood up and walked where the guy is.

''Hey.'' Stiles called out, walking more closer. The guy didn't answer. He didn't heard Stiles. ''Hey!''

Stiles stopped next to the guy so I waited behind him.

''What do you think you're doing?'' asked Stiles to the guy. ''It has been almost five hours that I'm here. All I needed was a starter.''

Ok, I have no idea what he's talking about but, I don't care. I'm really not good with cars.

''Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced, too.'' The guy explained.

Which means, that cost a lot of money.

I heard a sound behind me. Like a hissing. It's the same sound that I heard when we were at the skating rink and to my house. And I'm sure it's the same creature who attacked me. I looked behind me and saw nothing. What the hell? I'm a little bit scared, now. Then, I heard it again. I sniffed the air but I can't smell the creature's scent or it might be because I didn't developed my sense of smell correctly. Is it following me everywhere?

Stiles started to walk back at the waiting room as he said to the guy, ''I'll be back here seething with impotent rage.'' He said the last part more angrily and not too loud.

I walked next to Stiles. ''Why Erica broke your car?'' I asked.

''I don't know.'' He admitted. I nodded. I touched the doorknob and opened the door.