Chapter 50, Shape shifted, part 4

Shape shifted, part 4

Gerard is the principal.

The new principal.

Oh God, help me to get out of here. Stiles looked at me and Scott with a shocked expression in his face.

''Oh, hi.'' I said nervously.

''Come on in.'' Gerard told us. He have a smirk on his face and I don't like it. We all stood up and walked in his office. We took a seat and sat on it. Gerard sat on his chair.

''Emily McCall. Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. Emily and Scott are you brother and sister?'' Gerard asked. Scott and I nodded our head. I gulped nervously.

''Y-Yeah, we're twins.'' I answered nervously.

Gerard nodded as he took a document and started to read it out loud, ''Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the start athlete.'' Then he took an another document. Scott nodded.

''Emily McCall, you have nice grades but you're always talking in chemistry class with Mr. Stinliski or with Mr. McCall and you have any medical problem but...here it says that you missed a week of school because you got attacked.'' I didn't say anything and why the school have this type of information. That's personal. He was surprised when he read something on the document but didn't say anything. Then, he took an another document and looked at Stiles. ''Mr. Stilinski.'' Stiles smiled. ''Oh, perfect grades, but a little to not extra-curriculars. And you're always talking in chemistry class with Mr. McCall and Ms. McCall.'' Then he closed the document. ''Maybe you should try Lacrosse.''

''Oh, actually I'm already ---'' Gerard cut him off and put one of his finger in the air.

''Hold on.'' Gerard interrupted then looked at Scott. ''McCall.'' Scott looked at him. 'You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter.'' Oh, I hope he's not going to kill Scott and I hope that he don't know about Scott...you know, because Scott is a werewolf. Then he pointed at me. ''It was you, the girl who got attacked by my...daughter. I'm sorry for what happened.'' I only nodded and he looked back at Scott.

''We were dating, but not anymore.'' Scott explained. Yes, they are dating but secretly. ''Not dating. Not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other at all.'' Ok, I think he talk a little bit too much.

''Relax, Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth.'' Gerard told Scott.

Scott let out a sigh. ''Just a hard breakup.'' Scott explained.

''Oh, that's too bad.'' Gerard continued. ''You seem like a pretty nice kid to me.'' Yes, Scott is really nice but he's a werewolf. But if you try to kill him, I'll kick your hunter ass. Gerard looked at Stiles, Scott and I. ''Now listen, guys. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy.'' Oh yes, you are the enemy!

Stiles let out a chuckle, ''Is that so?'' Stiles asked. Then he glanced at Scott.

''However, this is being my first day, ''I can see that. '' I do need to support my teachers.'' Gerard explained. ''So unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for a detention.'' What? Well, not me! I'm not going to stay in detention! I can't because I have a date with the full moon tonight. Ha! I'm so funny.

Nah, that wasn't funny though.

We all looked at Stiles. Stiles looked at us then he looked at the principal. Oh my God! Stiles' face is so funny. He sighed. Wait, Stiles can't have a detention because I need a ride to go at Derek's house.

''What?!'' Stiles asked shocked.

''You can go.'' Gerard said looking at Scott and I.

Scott and I walked out of the principal's office and Scott started to run.

''Scott!'' I yelled.

He ignored me. I guess I'll go at my locker.

**************************

(Scott's POV:)

I ran outside and I saw the police's car drove off with Isaac. He's a new werewolf. Isaac looked at me in the police car.

I sighed. I started to walk towards the school but I heard a car behind me. I looked behind me and saw Derek in his car.

''Get in.'' Derek ordered.

''Are you serious?'' I asked. I'm not going to go with him. ''You did that.'' I pointed to the direction where the police car left. ''That's your fault.''

''I know that.'' Derek admitted. ''Now get in the car and help me.''

''No, I've got a better idea.'' I said walking closer to his car. ''I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up.'' Now, I was next to his car.

''Not when they do a real search of the house.'' Derek explained.

''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse.'' Derek said. I raised my eyebrow. ''A lot worse.''

He opened his passenger's door. I climbed in and he drove off.

I looked at him. He glanced at me then looked back at the road.

''What?!'' He snapped.

''I know what happened between you and my sister a few days ago.'' I told him. ''Don't go near her or I'll kill you.''

He sighed. ''How did you know I was with her?''

''Because the night when Lydia screamed, Emily was with us and she had your scent all on her.'' I told him.

''Look, Scott. I know you hate me but I---'' I interrupted him.

''No!'' I snapped at him. ''Just don't go near her. I know this morning you stayed with her and I understand that because I know she had a nightmare but now I don't want to see you around her again.''

''Scott, I can't do that....she's my mate.'' He told me. Mate?

''What does that mean?'' I asked.

''It's like love at first sight. And it means that we can't live without each other...Scott, it's really long to explain but, you just need to trust me, okay?''

I sighed. ''Fine. But if you hurt her or do anything, I swear I will kill you.'' I threatened.

A/N: Hope you liked the Chapter guys :) Tell me what you think. :) I'll try to update as soon as I can. But my exams started today (sigh). I hate having exams especially when I suck in mathematics lol :P Who likes Teen Wolf season 3B so far? It's awesome.