Chapter 18, Heart monitor, part 4

Heart Monitor, part 4

We arrived to the parking lot of the school.

"What are we doing?" Scott questioned.

I looked up and saw a black truck.

"Okay, stand right here. Do you have your keys?" Stiles asked Scott.

He better because I forgot mine this morning.

Scott pulled out his keys from his pocket. Thanks God, he have his keys.

"Perfect," Stiles said. He grabbed Scott's hand. "Hold them up like so." Scott's hand was now up in the air as he held up the keys.

Stiles glanced at some dudes that weren't further away then us but they also didn't notice us yet. "Now whatever happens, just think of Allison or Emily here and try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?"

Scott was clearly confused. We exchanged a look then Stiles raised his eyebrows at him. Scott finally answered his question by nodding his head.

"Ok," Stiles nodded. He glanced at the guys once again. What is he doing? "Ok just keep holding it right there.

Stiles suddenly pulled out his own keys and walked towards the black truck. What is he gonna do?

WHAT THE HELL IS STILES DOING? IS HE CRAZY???

Stiles sliced his keys haed against the side of the truck. He walked away.

''Are you crazy?'' I asked.

''No.'' He replied.

Then Stiles shouted, "Hey, hey, hey dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck bro?" the other guys finally looked at us, well mostly at Scott.

Uh, I'm getting out of here. I took a few good steps to the side, away from Scott.

This dude with a weird hat turned around, "What the hell?"

I watched as he walked furiously towards my brother. Oh shit, we're screwed.

Scott quickly placed his keys into his pockets but it was took late because the same guy punched him hard on the face.

I managed to walk over to Stiles.

"Ow. Oh my God, wow." Stiles said.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just wait."

I crossed my arms over my chest and Scott tried to attack the guy.

It didn't work. The others guys then came over and started to kick and punch my twin.

Stiles had Coach Finstock's phone in his hands and the phone started to beep more faster.

"Stay calm, stay calm." Stiles said looking at the phone. Yeah Scott really need to calm down or is going to turn in a werewolf. The four guys started to kick and punch Scott and they won't stop.

I looked at the phone as the beeping became faster. It's at 129. Scott need to calm down before he wolf out on this guys!

''You know Stiles, that was a bad idea.'' I said. He nodded.

All of a sudden, I heard a voice. "Stop! Stop it right now!"

Mr. Harris ran up to Scott, "What do you idiots think you're doing?" Oh thanks for calling me an idiot Mr. Harris.

I turned to Stiles and I looked at him and saw his smug face.

Mr. Harris looked at us. ''Detention for you Mr. StilinskiMr. McCall and Ms. McCall.'' Mr. Harris said. Huh what?!?