Chapter 76, Raving, part 5

Raving, part 5

We arrived in an old building.

We put Jackson on a chair and tied him on it. I would like that if Derek tied me to the bed and---OKAY! Don't blame me, okay! Like I said earlier the full moon is only a few nights away and it has an effect on me. But I literally want to sex Derek (everyday). I mean, I'm horny and I blame this on the full moon.

Well, I always had an dirty mind, so...

Someone opened the door. Erica turned to attack whoever entered in the room. I bit my lip. Entered....

Ok, Emily, you need to focus and stop being horny and thinking dirty. That's not good for your brain.

''No, no, no!'' The guy shouted. Stiles Stilinski! ''Just me, it's just me. Don't freak.'' Then he walked in. He closed the door. Isaac walked in front of Jackson. ''Is he okay?''

''Well,'' Isaac started, ''let's find out.''

You can see his claws on one of his hand. He was- yes he was. He was going to hit Jackson but Jackson stopped him by grabbing Isaac's arm. It's weird because Jackson did it with his eyes closed. I guess he have a third eye. Hahaha!

Jackson started to broke Isaac's arm. Isaac tried to get away from his grip as he got on his knees, groaning in pain.

''God! Ah!'' Isaac groaned. Jackson let go Isaac's arm. Isaac came back towards us while he's holding his broken arm. Well, that was weird and creepy.

Erica walked behind Stiles. She's scared of Jackson. Well, I understand her because of what happened in the library. She was shaking like a crazy because Jackson poisoned her.

''Okay, ''Stiles said pointing to Erica, ''no one---'' pointing to Isaac, ''--does anything---'' pointing to me, '' like that again, '' pointing to Jackson, ''okay?'' Don't worry, Stiles, I'm not planning to go near Jackson.

Stiles looked at Erica before looking back at Isaac because he was in pain.

''Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out.'' Isaac said in pain while he was still holding his broken arm.

''Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get.'' Stiles said with a sigh. ''So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight.''

I looked at Jackson as his eyes snapped open. Crap! I slapped Stiles' arm. His eyes widened when Jackson said in a creepy monster (freaking demon) voice, ''I'm here.'' Well, I think we already know that, Jackson. ''I'm right here with you.'' I shivered at the tone of his voice. I think I'm gonna do some poop in my pants because that's scary.

Stiles looked at me shocked like if he can't believe that Jackson talked into a creepy freaking monster voice.

He started walked closer to Jackson but I pulled him back towards us. ''Are you crazy?'' I asked. Now, I'm starting to think it's not Jackson because I know he doesn't speak like that.

''No.'' Stiles answered while he walked back closer to Jackson.

He bent down in front of Jackson so he could be face to face with Jackson then asked, ''Jackson, is that you?''

''Can I tell you something, Stiles?'' I asked. ''I don't think so it's Jackson did you see how he talked?''

He glanced at me. He was going to say something but 'Jackson' interrupted him with his monster creepy voice, ''Us.'' I frowned. Us? I looked at Erica and she looks confused too. Wait! I know what he meant. It means the one who is controlling him and Jackson are in Jackson's body. Oh, ew, that sounded really gross. ''We're all here.'' Stiles turned his head and looked at me worried then looked back at Jackson.