Chapter 37, Code Breaker, part 1

Code breaker, part 1

She looked at Derek then looked back at me. She have a face that look like if she know something. She turned the machine on again. My waist started to hurt again. Oh my freaking God! Derek screamed. I don't like hearing him screaming. She finally stopped the machine. I took a deep breath. Gosh, I hate her. I can feel the blood coming out of the bit mark and it hurts.

''Wow! I can't believe this, Derek.'' She said. She looked at me then looked at Derek. ''She's your mate.''

(Emily's POV:)

Mate? I heard that before but I don't know where and I don't remember what that means. Oh, yeah! Victoria told me that Derek and I could be mates.

Gosh, my arm is burning.

Kate let out a laugh and walked the machine and sat on the chair next to it.

''You know, Emily.'' Kate started. ''Yes, you and Derek are mates but we had a lot of fun in high school.'' She smiled. I hate her. ''A lot of fun.'' Derek growled at her. ''But let's talk about serious things. Who is the Alpha?'' She turned her head to look at Derek but he didn't answer. She sighed. She turned to the machine and turned it on and my waist started to hurt again. Ugh! I hate it. She turned it off and her phone started to vibrate on the table. She took it and let out a sigh. ''Well, I'll see you later. I have other things to do.''

She stood up and walked out of the room with the guy.

''Em?'' Derek asked. I looked at him. I looked at his green eyes. ''You okay?''

I didn't answer him. The only thing I have in my mind, it's what Peter told me.

Derek used you

Derek used you

Derek used you

''Emily.'' I looked at Derek. ''Why don't you answer me?''

''You...You used me...Peter told me that you used me because he wants me in his pack...so you used me...'' I said without looking at him.

''What? It's not true. He wouldn't do that.'' Derek said and I sent him a look.

''Trust me he did that.'' I told him.

He didn't answer.

I don't know if I should believe him. I want to believe him. I trust him but I think I just don't know what to do.

''Emily...''

''No. Stop. Don't 'Emily' me''

He sighed.

''Emily please just...'' I cut him off.

''No. Derek...you used me.'' I said.

''No I didn't. I promise. I didn't use you...I...I love you.'' He said. My heart started to beat faster when he say the words 'I love you'. And Derek saying 'I love you'? I looked at him and he's looking at me.

He loves me? Sexy Derek loves me?

Derek used you

He said he love me

Derek used you

He looked at the ground.

''I love you too.'' I said. He looked back at me. He smiled before looking at the ground again and then he looked back at me.

''What else Peter told you?'' He asked.

''Nothing else...he only bit me.'' I said. Derek nodded but I can see that he's angry.