Chapter 11 Magic Bullet, part 2

A/N: Dammit. Its the second time that I try to update my story but the Website is crashig. Ugh! Sorry lol I'm just angry because I try to update. And I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday I was really busy. Anyway, who liked Teen Wolf last night? I loved it.

Magic bullet, part 2

"Well, what am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked Scott on his phone.

Stiles sighed. I looked at Derek.

"Hopefully you'll be fine." I said as I awkwardly scratched the side of my neck.

"I should be." He replied. "But if he gets any slower, I might rip some damn throats." he then looked over at Stiles.

I gulped. I thought it was both hot and scary.

I was going to say something until Stiles beat me to it. "You're not gonna believe where he wants us to take you."

"Did you find it? Look, if you don't find it then I'm dead, alright? Then think about this: the alpha calls you out against your will and he's going to do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed, so if you want to stay alive then you need me. Find the bullet." Then he hung up.

''Where are we going?'' I asked. Stiles glanced at me then started the car and looked at the road.

''At the animal clinic.'' He answered.

''Animal clinic? Where Scott work?'' I asked. Stiles nodded. I bit my lip because I tried not to laugh. We're going at the animal clinic and Derek is a werewolf.

*************************************

As soon we got there. Stiles and I managed to bring Derek on the operating room.

I watched as he struggled to take his shirt off and I almost fainted right there. Damn, he's good looking.

He turned around to throw his shirt on another counter and saw a bit of his tattoo on his back. I wonder what it is.

Derek put his wounded arm on his table and I grimaced.

"You know that really doesn't look like anything some Echinacea and a good night sleep could take care of." Stiles said.

''If the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Derek said.

"Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles asked.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort." Derek explained.

Stiles and I shared a look. "Which is?"

Derek held up saw-knife thing. "One of you is going to cut off my arm."

Huh what the hell?!? Did he say to cut his arm? Because I'm not going to cut his arm!!

Derek set the saw thing on the table and slid it towards us. Stiles and I shared a look. I immediately pushed it to him to which he pushed back.

"You do it." I said.

''Me? No you do it, your mom is a doctor so do it!'' Stiles said.

''What? By the way she's not a doctor she's a nurse.'' I said.

"Congratulations, you passed you medicine years. You do it."

"I'm still in high school you dumb lock."

"Shittiest comeback." he replied.

''Your dad is a cop. So do it'' I said.

He frowned. ''What?''

''Just do it!'' I shouted.

''No!''

''Yes or I'm going to see Lydia and I'll tell her some embarrassing things about you.'' I said with a smirk.