Chapter 73, Raving, part 2

Raving, part 2

I let out a scream.

''Emily, it's okay. It was a dream.'' A voice said. What? I wasn't dreaming. It was real. Peter was here and all...he was talking to me.

''Emily.'' Another voice spoke. Scott. I opened my eyes and I was sitting on my bed and Derek had his arms wrapped tightly around me. Scott was standing in front of my bed. I was shaking. What are they doing here? They weren't there like ten seconds ago when Peter was there.

I looked at Scott and he looked at me worried.

''What's wrong?'' I asked Scott. ''Why are you looking at me like that?''

His face didn't change. He still had the worried look on his face. ''You were having a nightmare. You were screaming really loud for five minutes. We couldn't wake you up.'' Scott said.

''What?'' I asked. ''It wasn't a dream, it felt so real.''

''Emily, I don't know what you dreamt about but it wasn't real.'' Derek spoke softly. Then it was like a dream within a dream.

I bit my lip. I'm going insane. I don't know what's happening to me now. I lay my head on Derek's chest.

''Em.'' Scott sighed as he sat down on my bed. ''You've been screaming a lot in your dreams recently...what have you dreamed about?''

And that was the last question that I wanted to hear. I don't know what to answer. I can't tell them it's because of Peter. He has been dead for a few months. I need to get over it but he's hunting me.

''I don't know, Scott.'' I lied.

''Emily...'' He began but I cut him off.

''No, I don't want to talk about it.'' I told him. He looked hurt then nodded.

''Ok, I understand.'' He murmured. He looked at Derek and nodded his head at him. I frowned. Derek nodded back.

Scott walked out of my room.

Derek and I didn't spoke up for a few minutes. All I was hearing was the sound of the beating heart of Derek.

But he was the one that spoke up first.

''Emily, are you sure you doesn't want to talk about it?'' He asked.

''I'm just having nightmares.'' I whispered.

''About my uncle?'' I knew it wasn't a question. I think he already knew it was about his uncle. I slightly nodded my head and he let out a sigh. ''I'm sorry. It's my f---''

''It's not your fault.'' I interrupted. ''I just don't know why I have nightmares about him.''

''I love you.'' He whispered.

''I love you too, Derek Hale.'' I said and he smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***********************

I'm with Scott and Stiles. Scott haven't bring up the event of last night. And I'm happy that he didn't. I really don't feel like talking about it. Derek tried to made me tell him what happened in my dreams. But I didn't tell him. He knows it's about Peter but I'm not telling anyone what's happening in my dreams. I'm not gonna tell them that Peter talk to me about the next full moon and that he's gonna be back from death. Well, if it was a dream, I don't think he'll come back from death. And I'm happy about it. But now, it's Lydia's birthday. Do I really need to help her? I mean, yes my dream felt real and Peter told me to help her for her birthday...but I was dreaming. Sighs. I think I'll need to help her.

I sat in behind Scott and Stiles in our chemistry class. Victoria is sitting next to me.

Anyway, apparently, there's a underground show Friday but I can't go 'cause I don't have any tickets.