Chapter 25, Wolf's bane, part 1

wolf's bane, part 1

I looked behind me and saw the car was still following us. "Uh, Scott..."

And I'm with Scott and Stiles in Derek's car. And it's Scott who is driving. Derek is running outside and the cops are following him. I haven't told Scott that I was with Derek in the woods. He would kill me if he knew.

''Faster?'' Scott asked. That sounded wrong but I need to focus.

''Yeah.'' I said.

''Much faster.'' Stiles answered. Ok, this is so wrong.

Scott started to drive faster and I don't really like it. But we have someone who is following us and they think we are Derek but we're not Derek. We're all screwed if we get arrested.

"Okay Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said. Why was I dragged into this? I don't even know myself.

''Go faster Scott!!'' I said. ''Oh god that sound so wrong.''

''Yeah, but I don't think it's the time to think dirty.'' Stiles said.

''I know!'' I shouted.

''If I go faster, I'll kill us.'' Scott said.

"Yeah well if you don't go faster, they're going to kill us," Stiles yelled then pointed at the car behind us.

''So now Scotty, go faster before that crazy behind us kill us.'' I said.

Scott sped up. I turned my head to see if the car was still chasing us. They're gone. Finally.

''They're gone.'' Stiles said..

Scott looked quickly. Stiles pulled out the radio he took from his dad and turned it on. Stiles' dad voice came on.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."

After Stiles' dad said that, Scott immediately drove to where the iron works were at.

We arrived and Derek was hiding behind a truck. Someone is trying to shot him so I think that's why he's hiding behind the truck.

Scott quickly pulled up next to him and I moved over so Stiles could get in back with me. Stiles opened the door and jumped in back as he shouted, "Get in!"

Derek ran to his car. He jumped in quickly and managed to dodge the bullets. I could hear the bullets hitting the car.

''What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott yelled at Derek. Whoa twin, you need to calm down.

''Damn it.'' Derek said as he hit the dashboard with his fist. ''I had him.''

''Who? The Alpha?'' Stiles and I asked at the same time. Wow! We said like everything at the same time.

''Yes!'' Derek yelled. "He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up."

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said, not agreeing with Derek's comment.

Derek didn't like that comment either. He turned to Stiles and gave him a glare.

Derek snapped as he glanced at Scott, "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get passed that?" Scott asked. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it. And I shouldn't have left my sister alone " Scott whispered the last part.

''Hey, why are you talking about me now?'' I asked.

''Because I was stupid! I was stupid to blame it on Derek and I was stupid to leave you alone in the lockers!'' Scott shouted angrily.