Chapter 47, Shape shifted, part 1

Shape shifted, part 1

I closed my eyes and I heard a sound coming from outside. I opened my eyes and frowned. It must be Derek. I walked towards my window and opened it. I looked down and saw nothing. I closed it and I shrugged and walked back towards my bed. But I heard the sound again.

It must be the wind. I climbed in my bed but the sound didn't stop. Sighing, I stood up and walked towards my window. I opened it again and looked down. What the hell?!?!

How in hell he knows where I live?

''Hi, Em.'' He said and I looked at him shocked.

''How in hell you know where I live?'' I asked angrily. Well, more scared. He's stalking me. He didn't answer and I closed my window shut. What the hell?!!! Eric knows where I live. He's stalking me. He's stalking me! He's new at my school and he's stalking me!!

I ran into mom's room and jumped on her bed. No way I'm going to sleep in my room when someone is stalking me. Gosh, he might want to kill me or rape me or I don't know.

''Em, don't tell me you saw a ghost. They don't exist.'' Mom said tiredly. Well, who knows. Werewolf exists.

''No, it's not that!'' I whispered. She opened her eyes. ''It's more worst than that.''

''Then, what's wrong?'' She asked. I looked around the room to make sure Eric isn't here. Hey! Don't judge me. He knows where I live. So how did he know that, huh? I should tell Scott to attack him or something. I'm being stalked.

''There's a guy stalking me.'' I told her. She gave me the mom look. ''Mom, please trust me. You need to believe me, mom.''

She sighed then got up of her bed. ''Where is he?''

''Outside of my window.'' I answered. She sighed then walked out of the room and went in my bedroom. I quickly followed her. She opened my bedroom's door. I frowned. I don't remember that I closed it.

OHHH!! HE'S A KILLER!!!!! ERIC IS A KILLER!!!!!!!!!! LET'S CALL THE COPS!!!!!

Mom walked towards my window and my window is open. HOLY. SHIT. HOLY SHIT!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!! I grabbed my baseball bat and looked everywhere around me.

I almost hit my mom when I heard her talking. ''There's--Gosh, Emily, calm down. There's no one down here.'' She let out a breath. ''You can go back to sleep.''

I frowned then nodded. I'm gonna die. Scott arrived in the room.

''What's wrong?'' Scott asked, tiredly.

''Emily thinks she's being stalked by someone.'' Mom said annoyed.

''I didn't say 'I think'. I know it. I saw him. He's new at our school and he's scaring the shit out of me.'' I told them. Both of them rolled their eyes. ''Please, trust me. I'm not lying okay. Mom just believe me. I'm not lying and why would I lie about something like that?''

''Em, I didn't say that your lying. Maybe it's just your imagination.'' She told me calmly.

''It wasn't my imagination!'' I shouted. ''It wasn't.'' I whispered. It wasn't my imagination. I saw him. I know there was something wrong with him. He's not normal.

''Good night, Em.'' Mom said as she walked out of my room.

''What?!" I asked shocked. "You don't believe me?!"

''Em, just go back to sleep.'' Mom said. ''I just thinks it's your imagination.''

''It wasn't my imagination.'' I said and I realized there was tears rolling down on my cheeks.

Then Scott walked out of the room. I sighed and tossed the baseball bat on the bed.

I know Eric is stalking me and they think it's my imagination! But it's not. Why they don't want to believe me? I grabbed my iPod and tried to open it but it the screen stayed black. Crap, I didn't recharged it. I put it back on the desk and walked towards my bed. I can't sleep. I won't be able to sleep because I feel like I'm being stalked. Well, I'm being stalked by an 'Eric' who scares the shit out of me.

I walked towards my window to make sure he wasn't here. I looked down and he wasn't here.

''Boo.'' Someone said from behind me.

I screamed a bloody murder. I turned to look behind me and saw Stiles.

''STILES!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELLL?!?!'' I yelled, scared shitless. He burst out of laughing and throw himself on the bed. ''I HATE YOU STILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I almost had a heart attack!! No, I did have one! What the hell!! How did he get in my bedroom?! I know it wasn't him who were outside because it really didn't look at him even if Eric and him have the same hair.

Anyway, Eric talked to me when he was outside so it wasn't Stiles.

Someone opened my bedroom's door and I saw Scott and mom. They look so annoyed and tired. They can't blame me on this. Someone is stalking me then Stiles appeared out of nowhere.

''What's going on?'' Mom asked, tiredly. Oh, nothing. I just screamed for fun because I wanted to wake you up.

''Oh, nothing. That shit scared me.'' I said, pointing at Stiles and I turned to look at him and sent him a look even if he wasn't looking at me. He was smiling then his smile dropped.

''Hey!'' Stiles shouted. ''Anyway, I'm here to see Scott.'' Then he turned his head to look at me. ''And I wanted to scares you.'' Oh, like I didn't know. Gosh, he really scared the shit out of me.

''Ha-ha. Really funny.'' I said sarcastically. ''Now, get out.'' I pointed to my bedroom's door. I closed my window shut and this time I locked it. They all got out of my room and I closed the door. I sighed. Gosh, I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep. I mean, I saw Eric aka the stalker. Then Stiles scared the shit out of me. Sighs.

This is going to be a long night and I will take my vengeance on Stiles. No way, I'm letting him to scares me again.

So, I need a plan. It's easy, I'm just going to do the same thing. Tomorrow night, I will go to his house and I will hide in his closet and when he's going to open it, I will scream and he will pee in his pants. Mwhahahah, I'm devil like that.

No, I think Eric is more devil because he's stalking me. Mom thinks it's my imagination but if I tell Mr. Stilinski, he can arrest him because it's illegal to stalk someone. Gosh, I hate being stalked. I hope he's not going to stalk me at school tomorrow.

If he stalks me again, maybe Scott and mom are going to believe me because it will be the second time. Well, the third time because I saw him at the funeral and after school today and he already know my name. That's really creepy.

I hope I will be able to sleep. I think I just need to think about something else than that creepy guy who stalks me.

Sighing, I turned to walk towards my bed but I frowned as I heard someone breathing heavily (really weird though) not far away from me. I turned to look where it came from but saw nothing. Then I saw a shadow moving and I started to be scared. I hope it's not Eric. I hope it's not him. I just hope it's Derek.

I turned again and saw Peter.

''Hello Emily.'' He said and then he shifted and I screamed.

A/N: Oh, Emily saw Peter. What do you think will happen next? Hehe. Hope you liked the chapter guys :) Thank you for all the comments and likes :) Teen Wolf tonight!!! :DDDD Oh, my God! I can't wait. I think I'm already losing my mind lol :P Anyway, I know that Chapter was short like the last one and I'm really sorry :/ I was really busy during the christmas break. But today I have a snowday so I'm already writing the next Chapter. So I have more time to write the next chapter :)
Thanks for reading m story. :)

-Comment, Follow, like :)-