Chapter 69, Restraint, part 1

Restraint, part 1

I opened the door of the police station and walked in. There's a guy sitting in the front desk.

''Emily McCall?'' He asked. I nodded. ''You can go.''

He unlocked the door and I saw Stiles, Scott, Sheriff Stilinski, Mr. Whittemore, mom and Jackson. Scott and Stiles were sitting next to each other. Mr. Whittemore and mom were standing behind them. Uh, what's going on? Oh, God!!! I hope I'm not gonna end in jail!

I quickly walked towards the table and sat in front of Scott. Mr. Stilinski came towards the table and stand in front of it.

Mr. Stilinski looked at me. ''Emily, I wanted to ask you a few questions.'' I gulped. I'm in trouble...again. Like always. Well, I blame Stiles...and Scott. They decided to kidnap Jackson so it's not my fault. ''Did you kidnapped Jackson with your brother and my son?''

I looked at Scott and he slowly shook his head.

I looked back at Mr. Stilinski and shook my head. ''No. I just found out yesterday but--''

''So you were with them?'' He asked.

''Not exactly. I mean, I wasn't with them when they kidnapped him.'' I answered. ''I told them they were crazy for doing that? I mean, who does that to someone? It's so cruel.'' Mom crossed her arms as she sent me a look. ''Ok, I didn't know until Stiles told me.''

He nodded.

''Well, I have some restraining order for the three of you.'' He told us. Then he started to read the restraining order. ''You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore.'' I didn't kidnapped Jackson! I'll kick his ass! Oh, wait, I can't because I can't go near him. That son of a...

''You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him physically or psychologically.'' Whoa, that's a lot of things. Then Mr. Stilinski set the clipboard down on the metal table.

It was silent for a moment before Stiles spoke up. ''What about school?''

''You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance.'' His dad answered.

''Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time--'' The three adults sighed and crossed their arms, ''-- and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?'' Stiles asked. I rolled my eyes. There was a silence and his dad gave him a look. ''I'll just hold it.''

Mr. Stilinski grabbed Stiles by the shirt and walked out of the room. Scott stood up and we followed mom who is leaving the room too.

We stopped in the hallway and she looked at Scott and I angrily and said, ''It's not just this. Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you two would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home.'' Then she looked at Scott, ''Having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed.''

Scott frowned. ''I missed a chemistry test?''

''Yes.'' I said.

''Really, Scott? Really?'' Mom asked not happy. ''I have to ground you and Emily.'' Say what? '' I am grounding the two of you. You two are grounded.'' I sighed. Noooooo! God, I hope she's not going to take my phone or my computer, I will die if she did.

''What about work?'' Scott asked.

''Fine.'' Mom huffed. ''Other than work.'' Stiles suddenly appeared in the doorway behind mom, watching what was going on between Scott, mom and I. ''And no TV for the both of you.''

''The TV's broken.'' I reminded her.

''Then no computer.'' She said.

''We need the computer for school.'' Scott argued. I nodded in agreement.

''Then no...'' She started to think. She looked behind her and saw Stiles then looked back at us. ''No Stiles.''

My eyes widened. You can't do that! Stiles is our best friend and he's the one who know more about werewolf than Scott and I.

''What...no Stiles?'' Stiles asked, coming closer to us. His eyes widened.

''No Stiles!'' Mom yelled. Stiles took a step back. ''And no more car privileges.'' She continued. ''Give your keys.'' Scott sighed. ''Give 'em to me!''

Ha, I don't have the car's key. Only Scott and mom have it. But sometimes, I took Scott's key.

Scott sighed and he gave the keys to mom.

Mom tried to take the car's key away from the other keys but her hands are shaking. ''For the love of God.'' Mom muttered.

''Mom, do you want me to...'' Mom cut him off.

''No.''

''Mom...''

She cut me off, ''No.''

''Mom, come on, let me just...Mom.'' He wrapped his hands around mom's hand.

She sighed then looked at Scott. ''What is going on with the both of you?'' Mom asked. ''Is that about Allison?'' She asked that to Scott. Stiles who is behind mom shook his head. Then mom looked at me. ''Is that because of what happened when you got attacked in the woods? And the therapist called me. You didn't see her today.'' Stiles and Scott looked at me confused and I sighed.

Scott sighed then said, ''Do you really want to know?'' Stiles shook his head again.

''Yeah.'' Mom breathed. Stiles shook his head frantically. ''Is this about your father?'' Stiles nodded his head frantically. Scott and I looked at the ground and looked back at mom. ''It is, isn't it? Okay, you know what...We'll talk about this at home.'' Then mom looked at me. ''Em, give me your phone.'' My eyes widened.

''What?'' I asked.

''Em...'' She said. I sighed. I took my phone from my pocket and I give it to her. But my phone started to vibrate. ''Derek?'' My eyes widened. ''Who is Derek?'' She looked at me.

''Huh...''

''Her boyfriend.'' Scott answered.

I glared at him. Mom looked at me then asked, ''You have a boyfriend?'' I nodded. ''And you never told me.'' I shook my head. She smiled. ''Ugh fine. I'll give your phone back.'' I smiled and she gave me my phone. Thanks Derek! ''We'll talk about all of this at home.'' Scott and I nodded. ''I'm gonna go get the car.'' Then she left.

Stiles looked at us.

''I'm the worst son ever.'' Scott stated.

''And I'm the worst daughter ever.'' I added.

''Well, I'm not exactly winning any prizes either.'' Stiles said. I looked at the door and you can see Mr. Whittemore yelling at Stiles' dad.

We all sighed.

A/N: Hi guys :)Hope you liked the chapter :) I'm sorry, it was really shor but the next chapter is going to be longer :)

-Comment, Follow, Like :)

http://lilyfanfiction.tumblr.com/