Chapter 22, Lunatic, part 2

Lunatic, part 2

Tomorrow we need to go back at school. Noooo!!

I'm in my kitchen with Stiles. Scott is somewhere. I have no idea where. Mom is at her work. And I'm eating. Stiles was tired to be at his house so he came here. I'm started to be worried for Scott because it's already 5:00 pm and he's not home. My phone started to vibrate. New message from....Victoria.

I'm in the woods. I need your help.

What the hell she's doing in the woods?!? There's a crazy bitch Alpha in liberty in this town...wait she don't know that...

''What's wrong?'' Stiles asked. I guess he realized that I have a worried look in my face.

''It's Victoria. Stiles we need to find her! She's in the woods.'' I told him.

His eyes widened. ''Why she's in the woods?!?''

''I don't know. I guess she want to see Derek.'' I told him. He gave me a confused look.

''What do you mean?'' He asked.

I sighed. ''Before the two joggers found a dead body in the woods, Victoria wanted to see Derek's burned house in the woods. When we arrived to the burned house, Derek was there. Since she saw him, she wants to go in the woods.''

''Ok. Let's go. Grab a flashlight.'' Stiles said as he got up from the chair. I nodded. I grabbed a flashlight and we got in Stiles' Jeep.

After fifteen minutes, we arrived to the woods. We parked the car and I can see Victoria's car. I got out of the car. I looked at Stiles who is not moving.

''Stiles. What are you doing? Are you coming?'' I asked.

He shook his head. What? He need to come!

''No. I'm waiting for you. And if I saw her coming back to her car, I'm going to call you.'' He explained.

I sighed. ''Fine.''

I started to walk in the woods. I'm going to see at Derek's house first. I'm sure she's at his house.

I grabbed my phone and texted her.

From: Emily

To: Victoria

Where are you?

After a few seconds, she replied.

From: Victoria

To: Emily

Not far away from Derek's house. Why?

Did she forgot that she told me that she need help? Wait...I hope it's her who send the message when I was home or she's in danger. All of sudden, I hear a branch crack.

From: Emily

To: Victoria

Come back! Go back to your car, now!!

I put my phone back in my pocket and started to run towards Derek's house. I bumped into something or someone. Victoria.

''What the hell are you doing in the woods?!'' I asked/shouted worried.

''Sorry.'' Wow, great excuse. ''But how did you know that I was in the woods?'' She asked. ''And I wanted to meet a killer.''

I rolled my eyes. ''You send me a message.'' She looked at me confused. ''You wrote that you needed help so I came here.'' She looks more confused. ''So, I just guessed it wasn't you who send it. And that's mean we need to get out of here!''

Suddenly, I hear a growl. Yes, a growl. Let me guess....the Alpha.

''Shit.'' I muttered.

''What was that?'' Victoria asked.

''Just run.'' I told her. We started to run.

''Run faster Emily!'' Victoria yelled.

I glanced at her. ''Uh. Did you forgot that I was attacked in the school?'' I asked. Her eyes widened. ''He's behind me, huh?'' She nodded. Well, shit! I looked behind me and saw the Alpha.

''Yo! Don't you have a life? I mean, you're everywhere! You were at my school at the video store at...everywhere! And--Ow!'' I said as my back hit a tree. I got up and my waist is hurting. I looked at my waist...that bitch scratched me!

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm. Victoria. We started to run again.

''You dumbass, why didn't you move?'' She asked me angrily.

Then, the Alpha was standing in front of us. Yes, standing. Well, he can run fast. Victoria ran behind a tree. Oh, thanks for leaving me! She gestured me to come but the Alpha blocked me. I gulped nervously.

I started to walk backwards while the Alpha is walking forwards. Why this Alpha is everywhere?

Suddenly, my feet aren't touching the ground but after a few seconds, they touched the ground again. Someone was now standing in front of me holding my shoulder. Derek?

''You okay?'' He asked looking at me in the eyes. I nodded. ''Don't stay here. Run.'' I nodded and grabbed Victoria's arm and we started to run. I can't run really fast but we made it to the her car and Stiles' Jeep.

''Can I go back home with you?'' She asked. ''I'm too scared to drive.'' I nodded. We climbed in Stiles' Jeep and she sat in the back ant I sat in the passenger's seat. I looked at my waist and its bleeding but not too much.

Then Victoria started to ask a bunch of questions.

''What the hell was that? Can someone explain me everything? Who it was? I'm scared.'' She asked.

Stiles looked at me and mouthed, Do you think we should tell her?

I nodded.

''Victoria, we're going at my house and we're going to tell you everything.'' I told her. We need to tell her the truth. She saw the Alpha. We can't tell her it's a mountain lion, 'cause they don't look like that. And she saw Derek in his werewolf form.

We arrived at my house and we got out. I unlocked the front door. We went inside in the kitchen. Victoria sat on a chair and I sat on an another chair. Stiles did the same thing. Suddenly, someone arrived in the kitchen. Scott.

He looked at us confused then asked, ''What's wrong?''

I sighed. ''We need to tell her everything.''

He looked more confused. Then he realized what I was talking about.

''Oh.'' He said. ''Everything.'' I nodded. ''What happened?''

''She saw the Alpha.'' I replied. His eyes widened. ''Don't worry, Scott. We're fine. We only need to tell her everything.''

He nodded.

After thirty minutes, we told her everything about werewolves.

''Awesome.'' She said.

''But you can't tell that to anyone.'' I told her.

She nodded. ''I promise. Don't worry.''

After five minutes, she called her mom. Because she needs to have a ride back home. Stiles and Scott went somewhere and I don't know where.

A/N: Hope you liked the Chapter :) Tell me what you think. :)

-Comment, Follow, Like :)-