Chapter 6 Second chance at first line, part 3

Second chance at first line, part 3

When we go back to our home last night, Stiles told his dad about the body we found next to Derek's house. I just can't believe that he's the killer. So, right now, I'm waiting outside of Derek's house watching Stile's dad handcuff Derek. But I still can't believe that werewolf exist. When I was young, I read a lot of werewolf story, but never in my life I thought they would exist.

I looked back at the police car and Derek glanced towards our direction. Oh my God.

I looked around to tell Stiles but I couldn't see him. I frowned. Where is he?

"Where's Stiles?" I asked Scott. He glanced around and frowned as well. He looked back at the car and shook his head. I followed his gaze, only to see Stiles getting into the cop's car and talk to Derek. Good job, Stiles but good luck if you get caught.

However he seemed to have an intense conversation with Derek.

Not jealous.

I wish I could speak to him.

I watched as Mr. Stilinski realized that his son was in his car, talking to a man who is supposed to remain into custody.

I watched as he dragged Stiles out of the car.

''Ow, ow, ow.'' Stiles muttered.

''What the hell do you think you're doing?" He questioned him.

''I just wanted to help.'' said Stiles to his dad.

''Ok, why don't you help me understand exactly how you came across this?" He inquired.

''We were looking for Scott's inhaler.'' He said. I mentally slapped myself.

''Which he dropped when?" Stiles' dad asked.

"The other night." Stiles said.

"The other night when you were looking for the first half of the body?"

"Yes," Stiles answered with a sigh.

"The night you told me you were alone and Scott and Emily were home?"

"Yes," Stiles exclaimed then realized something. "No,Crap."

"So you lied to me?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

Stiles answered. "Depends on how you define lying."

"Well, I define lying as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

Stiles made a noise with his lips and said, "Reclining your body in a horizontal position?"

I bit down my lip and tried to hold back a laugh.

"Get out of there.'' Stiles' dad said.

''Absolutely.'' Stiles and I said.

''Stiles why did you tell him about that?'' I asked. He only gave me a glare and got into the Jeep. Then we drove away from the scene.

''I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial.'' Scott said.

''Just keep looking.'' Stiles said. '' Maybe it's like a ritual or something. Maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's a special skill like something you have to learn.''

"I'll put it on my to-do list, once I figure out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight." Scott said.

''Maybe it's different for girls werewolves,'' Stiles said.

''Ok, stop it!'' Scott said.

''Yo Scott you okay?'' I asked. He nodded his head.

''Yeah, yeah.'' He said. Ok he's not okay.