Chapter 28, Wolf's bane, part 4

Wolf's bane, part 4

We are in Stiles' Jeep. I still can't believe what happened earlier with Derek...when he kissed me. I can still feel his lips against mine. That was my second kiss.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott's voice was so loud that I could hear him.

Stiles answered, "Yeah I did and it looks just like the drawing." Then Derek grabbed his arm and pulled the phone to his ear to talk with Scott. Stiles gave him a look.

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something. An inscription, an opening," Derek explained, "Something!"

Scott answered something. But it got quiet. I frowned. All of sudden another voice was on the speaker. "Where the hell is Bilinski, huh?" Bilinski? Oh. My. God. I'm gonna pee in my pants. Finstock, you are so funny.

Derek looked at me confused.

''Bilinski?'' He asked. I nodded.

''Yeah, Coach Finstock started to call him Bilinski.'' I told him. He nodded but he looked confused. Aw he looks cute when he's confused.

"I know!" Stiles replied to Scott. What are they gossiping about? "Look, if you just- if you see my dad, can you tell him..." He trailed off. "Tell him I'll be there just be a little bit late, okay? ...Alright thanks." Then Stiles hung up.

Derek gave him a look. "You're not gonna make it."

"I know." Stiles said.

"And you didn't tell him about his mom either." Derek added.

Stiles let out a breath, "Not 'till we find out the truth."

''That's good. He will freak out.'' I said. ''I swear, since he's a werewolf he freak out every time. Like that time when I took his phone. You should have seen his face, it was kind of creepy and he looked like a serial killer. So, just imagine him if you tell Scott about mom, he would eat the whole freaking town.'' Both of them sent me a look. ''What it's true! Trust me!''

Stiles scoffed. ''Trust you?!''

''Wow, Stiles you're such a good best friend. You should have an award for that.'' I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. ''Didn't you see his face on the last full moon? He had that look like if he was going to murder someone.''

Stiles opened his mouth then shut it. I raised my eyebrow. ''Ok, you have a point on that.'' I smiled proudly.

"By the way, one more thing." Derek told Stiles.

"Yeah?" Stiles asked but Derek grabbed his head and hit it against the steering wheel, really hard.

"Oh God!" Stiles yelled in pain and held his face. "What the hell was-"

Derek pointed a finger at him and answered, "You know what that was for. Go....Go!"

Stiles got out of the car quickly and I tried not to laugh at his expression. He stumbled a bit and glared back at Derek. I turned back to face Derek, ''Good job, Miguel'' I said smirking. He rolled his eyes. I got out of the Jeep and followed Stiles.

************

Stiles and I walked in the hospital but it was quiet. Weird though. Since my mom is a nurse, everyone knows me in that hospital but there's nobody right now.

''It's too quiet.'' I remarked. Stiles nodded.

''Where is everybody?" He asked.

"This is weird," I said.

Stiles nodded, ''Call Derek.''

I looked back at him, ''He's in a pissy mood since you made up the whole 'Miguel' thing, you call him.''