Chapter 59, Abomination, part 3

Abomination, part 3

Stiles and I walked outside of the school to find Allison and ask her for the bestiary. We need to know more about the creature we saw.

We finally found her. She is sitting on a bench not far away from the school's door.

''Hey Ally.'' I said, walking towards her.

''Hi Emily. Hi Stiles.'' She said.

''Hey, do you know if your parents have a bestiary? It looks like a book.'' Stiles said. She smiled.

''I think you mean...''

''No, I mean bestiary.'' Stiles interrupted. ''And the two of you, I don't want to know what's going on in your heads.'' Oh, I think he talk about Scott and her.

''Okay. Can you describe this thing?'' Allison asked.

''It's probably, like, a book. Old, worn...''

''Like, bound in leather?'' She suggested. I think she know what Stiles is talking about. Whoo! I can't wait to find this book because I really want to know what was this thing. Stiles nodded. ''Well, I saw my grandfather with this book. He dropped it last night and he said he can't lost it because it's precious.''

Stiles nodded. ''Thanks.'' Then he ran into the school.

''That means I need to run.'' I muttered. Allison laughed. ''Bye Ally.''

''Bye Em. See you in class.'' She said. I started to walk towards the school. I'm not going to run. I can run more faster since I'm a werewolf but I still hate running. And I run more faster than Stiles.

I was going to open the door but Stiles opened it then ran back to Allison. You know what? I think I'm just going to go with my brother. I don't want to run to Scott then to Allison then Scott etc.

I arrived at my locker and Scott is at his locker too.

''Hey Scotty.''

''Hi Emily.'' He replied. Then, Stiles arrived gasping for air.

''She says...'' breathe, '' it has...'' breathe, '' to be office.'' Stiles said breathless. So, that mean the book is in the principal's office?

''In the principal's office?'' I asked and Stiles nodded. ''Do you need Scott's inhaler?''

He nodded again. Scott sighed with a smile on his face and grabbed the inhaler from his bag and give it to Stiles.

*********************************

I'm in mathematics' class. And it's boring! At least I'm sitting next to Victoria. Stiles is here too, sitting behind me.

I looked at the teacher and saw something in the corner of the room. I frowned but my eyes widened when I saw who it was....Peter. I sighed.

''You're okay?'' Victoria asked. I turned to look at her and nodded.

I turned back to look if Peter was here and he was still here.

''I can help you Emily.'' He said looking at his claws. ''I can help you to control yourself when you're angry, I can--'' He looked up at me.

''I don't need your help!'' I shouted as I stood up. The class turned their heads to look at me. I gulped. ''I-I-I mean, I don't understand question number five.'' I sat back down in my chair and sighed.

''Emily,'' I hear Peter's voice. But he's not in the classroom. ''Look at your hands.'' I looked at my hands and my claws are out. ''You're lucky that no one saw it. I told you I can help you.''