Chapter 1:Bone Crushing And Creepy Smiling Neighbors

Chapter 1: Bone Crushing And Creepy Smiling Neighbors

“You know you want it,” I whispered, catching his third glance my way.

“Damn, right I do.” He licked his lips.

“What are you gonna do about it?”

“What, do I have to beg?”

“On your knees, pretty boy.” I was so enjoying this.

“I want it inside of me, but not that bad."

“Then just say please."

“Hell no!” He reached in front of me and grabbed the pizza from my lunch tray, stuffing most of it in his mouth in one go.

“Dude! It's not my fault you forgot to bring lunch money on pizza day.” I pouted.

“You, know. If I didn't know you guys were talking about pizza, that would have sounded incredibly dirty..” Max said across from me at the lunch table. I rolled my eyes and cursed Kaylub for eating my yummy pizza then took out my handy bag of gummy bears.

“Hey! Give me a gummy bear!” Kaylub said with his mouth full of pizza.

“No! You got my pizza.”

“Why do you give him your food?” Josh, Max's twin asked. I thought about it.

“Well, you see. It's more like, ya know, when you see a stray dog. It's skinny, matted and ugly. Covered in flea's and other gross unmentionables ...did I mention ugly? Well, Kaylubs like that-” before I could finish Kaylub slapped the back of my head with so much force I couldn't stop before my head bounced off the lunch table.

Max, who had been taking a drink of water at the time, spewed said water all over the back of my head. The table fell silent as I didn't move. I slowly lifted my face from the table and everyone started laughing.

I turned to Kaylub and punched him in the arm. Hard. He 'hey'ed me and then I turned to Max. I took the Chocolate milk in front of him and chugged it for revenge. I looked at him pleased but his expression caught me off guard.

“That wasn't mine,” he stuck his thumb out and motioned it towards Josh who just looked at me with an expression of pure sadness. I was caught off guard, but I didn't miss a beat.

“You laughed so you must suffer!” I screamed at him, then turned my attention back to Max.

“You're going to pay dearly for what you did to my head,” I leaned across the table so I was only inches from Max's face. His eyes got big as he realized what I was going to do. Sticking my tongue out I licked his cheek leaving behind a trail of gummy bear smelling saliva. His face paled in disgust.

I nodded in approval and looked around to see my handy work; Kaylub rubbing his arms, Josh looking longingly at his chocolate milk, and Max wiping off his face with an unpleasant expression.

“That'll show you guys to mess with me,” I said triumphantly and went back to my gummy bears in peace.

Soon after the bell rang signaling the end of lunch period and we all went our separate ways. I hurried through the crowed halls being pulled and pushed by the current of students. But as always, I made it to my seat just before the last bell rang, and just like always Mrs. Pep shot me a glare.

For someone who's last name is 'Pep', she had none.

I swear the woman hates me. I think she wakes up in the morning hoping I'll finally be late to class so she can give me detention. Nah, now I'm just being conceited.