Chapter 6: It's Long And It'll Make You Wet

A/N"

Okay! Hi hi hi! Sorry this chapter took so long it's just it was a filler but i didn't want to write it cause it was boring and then i was like 'no, this can't be boring even fillers must be fun!' then i got writers block. Yay, life. Oh! and my boss has me reading a series and i need to finishes it like yesterday bc she wants to talk about it and ive had the books for like two weeks now. Why can't i just sit down and read them? They're good... Okay I'm ranting anyway it kinda longish so i guess that might make up for me being gone for so long? No? Okay.

“Good morning!” Kaylub yawned walking into the kitchen.

“It's the middle of the afternoon, Kaylub.” I informed him, taking in his hair that currently looked as if he was just struck by lightening. Typical Kaylub morning hair.

“What's eating your britches this morning?” he eyed me.

“Having to wake up in the middle of the night and drag Carter's drunk fat-ass up stairs,” I mumbled.

Kaylub snickered, “Oh, yeah. I forgot about that,”

“Probably because your turned around and went right back to sleep,” I shook my head unable to hide my amusement. Kaylub rarely cared about anybody that he didn't find interesting enough to care about, Carter-AKA hottest guy ever- was no exception.

“Why are you complaining?” Josh walked into the kitchen and stood next to Kaylub, he was talking to me though, “You didn't even do anything, Elijah. If I remember correctly, I carried him up the stairs and put him to sleep in your room.” he folded his arms over his bare chest.

“Hey, I supervised,” I clarified. “Besides,” I said waving my spoon around, “It was like 3 in the morning, it's not like you could remember that well,”

“Oh, trust me, I remember.” Josh began rubbing his right shoulder. “Carter must be made out of steel or something.”

“Pish Posh, he can't be that heavy,” Kaylub interjected, reading my thought exactly.

“Oh, he is,” Josh said.

“Hmm. Oh! What's for breakfast?” Kaylub asked, not caring enough to continue the conversation about Carter. See, told you.

“Cereal.” I opened my arms to the many boxes and assortment of cereal that lay on the dining room table before me.

“What? No. I want pancakes-no! Eggs. No! Pancakes and eggs!” Kaylubs eyes were nearly popping out of his head and he was drooling. Litteraly.

“Then go make some. And wipe your mouth.”

“I don't wanna. LijLij, you love me right?” he began fluttering his eyelashes.

“Nope, not anymore. Besides, I'm not your mom.”

Kaylub sighed and took a seat at the dining room table, resigning his fate to the sugary, crunchy goodness that is cereal. “Right. I forgot, I've been replaced.” he turned to look at Josh. “But I'm not to worried about it. Josh is just a replacement for a certain Capital One cutie, Alec Baldwin, after all,”

I dropped my spoon.

“Who?” Josh asked, taking the seat to my left.

“You know that guy from the Capital One com-” Whack! “Ow! Eli, what was that for-” Whack! “Why are you hitting me with a box of Froot Loops?!” Whack!