Chapter 14: I...uhm.... li..uuhh... what was the question again...?

Sorry, the upload was lonegr than I thought but my friend started texting me and i could text and write at the same time, i kept getting confused. Anyway!

*****READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! YOU WONT GET THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T! THAT'S HOW IMPORTANT IT IS!!!*****

without further wait!!!

Chapter 14: I...uhm.... li..uuhh... what was the question again...?

Have you ever just had those moments where you think you're brilliant? Absolutely and completely brilliant. An undiscovered genius, really. So smart nothing can go wrong and everything just has to go right, if nothing more than it just... has to.

So, bottom line is you're not really worried about it. Whatever you're working towards is going to go right, everything will fall into place just the way you wanted it too. Nothing is going to go wrong because what can go wrong? Everything is planed so perfectly and set so right that you feel safe. Untouchable. Indestructible.

I'm so not having one of those moments right now.

I'm a nervous wreck. I just invited CARTER-REED-WITH-WHOM-I-HAVE-A-GIANT-CRUSH-ONE into my house to try and seduce answers out of him. This was an awful idea.

The worst ideas ever.

Why am I so stupid?

You should have thought this through, said my brain.

I know, I know!

You're an idiot.

I know! No need to tell me!

I'm you.

I know- wait. I'm seriously just standing here fighting with myself while Carter is in the kitchen. THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING!

Well, you shouldn't be such an idiot then.

Oh, shut it! You are ME!

True....

I sighed at my own stupidity and walked towards the kitchen. Carter was getting out two plates for the pizza and his back was towards me. His white v-neck was raised a bit and I could see his lower back. His very smooth and defined lower back.

BACK DIMPLES. CARTER HAS BACK DIMPLES.

Oh, god that’s hot.

Wait! That is not how this is supposed to be going!

But how do I out sexy the sexiest person in the room....?

You can't.

Oh, how helpful!

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, giving up. Whatever. I'll just have to talk to him like a normal person, that will work right?

I sure hoped so.

Carter walked past me and put the plates on the dinning room table in the seats next to each other. I was suddenly very hungry. I walked over to where Carter stood and stood behind him and peered around him at the unopened pizza box. Who's drooling? Not me that's for sure.

“What kind of pizza did you get?” I asked.

Carter jumped at my close proximity but leaned forward and opened the cardboard box anyway. I frowned at the contents. Peperoni. I guess I was still holding on to the hope that he would have done what I said and gotten what he wanted. I assumed too much.